😶😶

Jayda.

This girl I cheer with wanted me to go to this Halloween party. I was down. I don't do anything. My dad and I got into it really bad so he told me he doesn't give a fuck anymore I can do whatever I want.

My phone buzzed.

Babe: Wya?
Me: @ Natasha's.
Babe: Be careful mane.
Me: You know I will.
Babe: Tell Natasha she can get beat up to. Can't shit happen to you..
Babe: Call me if you need me.
Me: Okay baby, 😶.

I looked at Natasha. "Tell him you good." I laughed. "You know him. He don't like me not being with him.." she shook her head. "Y'all cute. At least he ain't over the top.." I nodded. "He's so cute."

💓

We got to the party and it was a nice party. We were vibing. We took some group pictures. I stepped on the porch. I was just checking my phone and making sure my location was shared with Lucas.

"Wassup shorty?" I turned around it was some darkskin tall guy. "Wassup?" He shrugged. "I'm tryna see wassup witcha ass.. shit. You look good.." I nodded. "Thanks. I'll be back." I rolled my eyes and walked in. I went to look for Natasha. She was sooo shit faced.

"Girl.." she held my arm. "I'm leaving with Darrell so? Ask someone to give you a ride?" I nodded. I called Lucas tf?

I was walking back on the porch.

"I thought you lied to me.." I rolled my eyes. He finally picked up the phone.

"Wassup?"
"Can you come get me?"
"I'm on my way..."
"Thanks."

I hung up and he looked at me. "Who's coming to get you?" "My dad.." I lied. I dunno know who tf this nigga is.. "you got a man?" "Yeah why?" He nodded. "What's his name?" "Ion know really.." I seen the front of his car turn the corner.

I took steps down the stairs and went to the sidewalk. He pulled up. I got in.

"Yo. The guy right there.." I turned around. "He was asking like mad questions about who was picking me up..  I told him my dad.. then he asked me what your name was?" I put on my seatbelt as I was telling him. "I'll be right back." He put the car in park. "No. You can take me home tho.." "but how he knew you had a nigga and asked my name tho?" "Uh Lucas. He fucking asked me if I had a nigga. I said yes. He said what's his name. I said I dunno. Then I seen ya headlights.." I said annoyed. He peeled off. "Ion even know why you just got mad but ight.." I shrugged.

My dads bedroom light was on. I got out the car without saying bye and walked up to the door. I stepped in and went upstairs.

"So we out late?" He asked as I almost made it into my room. "You said you don't care what I do?" "That doesn't mean you don't let me know where you are!" He yelled. I walked in the room and shut the door. I locked it and went to take me a bath.

I checked my phone.

Babe: Come back down here and talk to me. Or I'm knocking on the door.
Me: Do whatever you feel is right. I'm taking a bath and going to bed..
Babe: See you calling my bluff.

I locked my phone and I think I fell asleep in the tub.

I woke up and got out. I dried off and put on pajamas. I went back to sleep. I was curled up in the bed. I felt someone pull my foot. So I kicked. "Leave me the fuck alone." I rolled over. "Woah. Watch ya tone dawg." "How you even get in here?" "Well after arguing wit ya dad about who I was and what I wanted.. he finally let me in. I had to stay in the guest bedroom til morning time.." I shrugged. "Cool."

"What's wrong wit you?" He sat on the bed. "Nothing.." tears swelled in my eyes. "Jayda.. what's wrong mane?" "NOTHING." I yelled. I felt him get up and leave. I heard the door close and I went back to sleep.

Lucas.

Ion even kno what's wrong wit shorty. I ain did shit to her lil ass. I went and asked her dad about some other things she liked other than Victoria secret.

I went and got her some red roses, some candy, some clothes and a pair of shoes. I rolled my eyes as I put my car in park.  "Damn." I shook my head. I got out and knocked on the door. He opened the door and I went upstairs. I pushed her door open.. and she was sitting on the other side of the bed. I sat the shit down and she jumped.

"Wassup?"

"Nothing.." she looked down. "I can't know if you ain gonn tell me bae." She shook her head. I lifted her arms and picked her up. She snuggled in my neck. "Wassup baby? Tell me? Someone do sum? I do sum?" She shook her head. Her dad came in.

He held up a notebook. Her mom died today of last year..

I squeezed her. "I'm here... you not alone baby.." she just started crying. Aye. I ain never felt this way for no female and I am nervous as fuck. Like Ima fuck up and she gonn hate me.

I'm scared not nervous. I'm scared.

"Aye. But I tried to shop for you. You gonn be fly.." she laughed. "You cannot dress yourself.." "oooohhhh. We got jokes." Her dad walked out.

I let her down and she wiped her eyes. "Your shirt is soaked.." i looked at it. "It'll be ight."

She looked at her gifts. "Thanks.." she smiled at me like a weirdo. 😩

"Wut da hell.." she pulled me to her. She gave me a kiss, she was bold. "AYE!" I heard a deep voice. "Sorry." She rolled her eyes. "But I'm dead ass going back to bed."

"Oh yeaaaah?" I rolled my eyes. "Yea." She crawled back in the bed. I laid on the covers. That way her dad ain't say shit.

I held her. I heard him creeping. So I faked sleep, I watched him look at us and walk out. I heard him going down the stairs. We both popped up. She kissed me and somehow my hands always end up in her panties.

"Can we leave?" "Where you wanna go?" I smirked as she tried to stop my fingers. "Fuh-" I kissed her to shut her up. She bit my bottom lip. "Fuccckkkk." 😩 that shit hurt.

"Why we don't have sex anymore? It's all foreplay.." she whined. "Nasty ass. Where was you tryna go.." "no where. I'm tired." She rolled her eyes. I looked at her. Wtfffff.