Baby Girl, 💓

*One month later*
Jayda

I put on my lip gloss and brushed my hair. That was it for the day. Its the weekend. I literally have nothing to do. If Ashlaii could come here for fall break that would be cool. But her parents aren't going. I started picking up my clothes.

And cleaning my room. My room was teal, white, and grey.

I loved it. I had a walk in closet for my shoes. Walk in closet for my clothes. My daddy always made sure I had everything especially since I lost my mom last year to a drunk driver. It killed me almost. I had tried to commit suicide following her death. I was in the hospital for what seemed like eternity. I had to go to some suicide sessions my dad set up. But I was so embarrassed and that's why we moved.

I made my bed, and put all my shoes back. I came out the closet and I saw my phone light up. I walked over to the bed. It's probably an app.

@L-Boy: Wyd

I had to look twice.

@PrincessJay: Cleaning my room. Wyd?
@L-Boy: Nun riding around, Wyd later?
@PrincessJay: Nothing. This is Lucas right?
@L-Boy: Yeah. Wanna chill later?
@PrincessJay: If you mean fuck? No. If you mean smoke? No.
@L-Boy: I'm very upfront. If I wanted to fuck or smoke you out? That would've been the message. So you want to or not?
@PrincessJay: I guess so? Where do you want me to meet you?
@L-Boy: I can't know where you stay?

I thought about it. Then I just sent him the address. I bit my lip. What to wear.. I went to my closet and grabbed a white tee and slid on my grey leggings. I pulled out my Baron 13s and put them on. I am not dressing up to see this kid.

I grabbed my phone and charger.

@L-Boy: Ima be there in 10 minutes keep dis between us.
@PrincessJay: Never planned to say anything.

I rolled my eyes. I creeped downstairs because my dad was upstairs working. He's a multimillionaire company owner. I slowly opened the door. And did the same coming out. I walked to his car and he didn't even have the car unlocked. He unlocked it and as soon as the door opened. You smelled weed. I just got in. And put on my seatbelt. "So wassup?" He smiled. "N- nothing.." he was so and I really couldn't believe I was here right now.. like I seriously couldn't believe I was fucking here.

"Don't be nervous.. you hungry?" I shrugged. "sure.." "can I drive?" He looked at me. "No." He kept driving. "Wanna go to this diner. It's kinda in the hood so be careful.." I shrugged. "That's fine.. I'm not stuck up or uptight as you may think.." he laughed.

We got there. It was dead ass in the hood. "I got yo door." He got out. I waited for him to come around. Compared to his fly I was too underdressed.

His nice Levi's, jordan 12 cherrys with a nice white clean shirt. Meanwhile I'm in $8 leggings..

We went in.. and we sat down. He handed me the menu. We began to it. Our waitress was pretty. She mugged me the entire time tho. I ain't even do shit.

"She's my ex."

I nodded. "That's why she keeps mugging me.." she came back with the drinks. She sat his down, but added a little bit more force to mine causing the cup to tip into my lap. "What. The. Fuck." Was all I said. I cleaned it up the best of my abilities. He was in the middle of cussing her out. Then he just got up.

I got up following him.

"What size you wear? In leggings?"

"Don't worry about it. Just take me home.." I tucked my hair behind my ears. "Damn. Just like that?" I nodded. He was upset. I knew because he worked the muscle in his jaw. My dad wasn't home.. I checked my phone. He was going out of town for the night and he'd be back late tomorrow.. 🤷🏾‍♀️