All Eyes On Me.

Jayda.

For someone reason. Everyone started speaking to me outta random. I was annoyed. I walked to my locker, and Tasha met me there. "Bitch. You're popular." I rolled my eyes. "I don't know what for?"

She looked at me. "Don't play." I looked at her. "I dead ass don't know why!" I shrugged. "Your dad is one of the FINEST king pins in town." I frowned. "One. My dad is a business owner not a drug dealer." She laughed. "You ain fooling me." I slammed the locker and walked out the school.

I got home and my dad was here.

"Hey princess."

I glared at him. I sat my keys on the counter and just looked at him. "What did I do?"

"Just confused as to why everyone at MY school thinks you are the finest pin king or king pin." He sucked his teeth. "Secondly, if my dad makes all this damn money! WHY THE FUCK AM I DRIVING A NISSAN!?" He looked at me. "So you're not mad." "Why the hell would I be mad.. I'm more upset at the fact that you didn't tell me something like that! Tasha thinks you're fine. The rest of the school wants to be my friend now.. don't want any fucking friends!" I folded my arms.

"More confused as to how Lucas's dad is supposed to be the biggest king pin.. but somehow you are." I started to think more and more. "Number one.. they both finna get knocked off da charts.. Lucas and his dad.. I'm running shit, if you wanted to get out of the damn Nissan that's all you had to say but is that not the car you had been showing me? So excuse me for getting you what you showed me, and numba two.. cuss again and I'm gonna knock ya head off ya shoulders."

He turned around to finish whatever he was doing.

"Well it's a good thing I have an older college boyfriend now." He turned around so quick. "The fuck you do. That shit won't last.. what the fuck is his name?" I rolled my eyes. "Oh and uh Lucas is in the hospital." My eyes got wide. "For what? I gotta go. Which one?" I grabbed my keys. "He put his hands on you. I wasn't having dat.. he had to get dealt with." I filled with rage, and stormed upstairs slamming my door.

I cried for like eternity it felt like, I cried myself to sleep blaming myself. FUCK.

My phone started ringing..

I answered it not looking.

"Aye beautiful, you still mad at me?"
"Uh.." I bit my lip. "No." I cursed myself for saying no.
"Good. Come ride wit me. I'm bored."
"I don't think that would be a good idea."
"Listen, I ain't gonn try nun unless you want me to.." I squeezed my legs.
"Okay. I'll text you my address."

I chewed on my lip the entire time I got ready. I saw my phone light up and went downstairs. "Love you." My dad mumbled. "Love you too." I rolled my eyes and walked out.

I slightly jogged to his truck and he got out to let me in. I climbed in. "Seatbelt." He walked around the truck.

His interior was nice... I watched him get in. He was dressed casual. Some grey Nike sweatpants, a white tee and some air forces.

He looked at me and smiled. I looked down and he pulled off. "You hungry?" He asked. "No. I'm good thanks.." I checked my phone. Lucas still hasn't texted, but I did technically break up with him.

"Baby." I looked up. "Oh shit.." he laughed. "You answered to baby coming from me?" He was still laughing. I playfully punched his arm. "What kinda lip gloss is that.." "mint." I looked at him. "Can I get some?"

I shrugged and felt my pockets. The truck came to a stop and I thought we were at a red light. I kept checking my phones, I felt his hand on my inner thigh. Causing me to look up, he smashed his lip into mine. I unintentionally spread my legs a little more. I moaned as his hand began to grip my thigh. He slipped his tongue inside my mouth and it wasn't long before our tongues fought for domination as his thumb ran across my slit. He added more pressure as I grinded into his thumb moaned. He pulled back. "Now if you was mine, there wouldn't be a single time you'd ever be unsatisfied." He pecked my jawline and my neck. I snapped back into reality. He had me on a natural high.

He was breathtaking himself. I realized his thumb was still rubbing my slit. "You tell me how you want tonight to go. I planned on riding but if you want something else. Tell me." His eyes pierced into mine. I felt like he had me under this spell and I loved it.

My words were all caught in my throat. "Jayda." He smirked. "You want me to kiss you again.." I nodded before thinking. His lips softly touched mine. "Uh uh. Look at me.."

We made eye contact, and the feeling I guess you feel kissing your prince was there.

He went inside my waistband of my leggings and rubbed my clit. We made direct eye contact as his finger made contact with my clit. He began rubbing, and I moaned and let my head fall back.

He quickly sped up his finger working my clit and kissed my neck. "Oh - mmuhh.." I held onto his shoulders. "Cum.." he demanded. My body shook, "fucccccckkkkkkk...." a climax took over. I bit my lip as I came down.

He just smirked. My eyes went low.. "again. If you were mine. We wouldn't stop until you tapped out.." he started his truck. I noticed we were in a alley. I spoke before I thought ONCE again. "Then let's do that." I shyly smiled. He shut the truck off. "Then slide yo fine ass in the back."

His back seats were already let down. I climbed in and he followed.

Jackson.

I already knew what was gonna happen. Nobody can turn down my charms. I took off my shirt and my joggers. I freeballed tonight. I stroked my hard. "Undress." I smirked. Now I can admit she has me harder than anyone I've ever known off.

She looked at me innocently.

I shook my head and pushed her to get her to lay down. She did just that. 😋

I had been following this girl on Instagram. I had wanted her since I saw her first picture. Now that she's here. Ima make it worth while.

I leaned down and kissed her. My Dick was gettin harder. I knew I had too. I caressed one of her breast and sucked on the other one. Leaving hickeys all around. I went down to kiss her waistline but her aroma was so strong I skipped it.

I went to the main meal. I snaked my tongue between her lips. And she pushed her hips up. I picked her legs up and sat them on my shoulder as I ate her out like my life depended on it. She tried to close her legs. You could hear her silently cursing.

I smirked and started flicking my tongue against her clit. "Ooooouuu" she arched her back and tried to turn. I held her down until she climaxed again. Her body shook under me. I leaned over her. "Look at me.." I smirked. She  looked at me and I thrusted hard.

Everything got caught in her throat.

I fucked her hard. All you heard was "oh my god." Or "I'm- I gotta" before she climaxed. Multiple times must I add.

I was stroking hard. Her titties was just bouncing. I smirked as she closed her eyes and bit her lip. I sped up and her nails went into my back, in my chest. I watched her body shake and felt her muscles clench. She was getting
Tired.  I knew she felt my stomach tighten. I slowed down.

"Let me hit it from the back." I laughed. She got up lazily and turned over, I picked her up and placed her where I wanted her. I reached around and toyed with her clit as I fucked her from the back. She started tapping out "nah baby, I ain't even bust yet.."

"Uhhh fuuuuucccckkkkkkk." She started running. I held her waist. I decided to let her go. I went in deep. She started trying to push me back. I stroked a couple times and I filled her up.

"Ride it.." "I cant." She whined. "But you will." I smirked. I laid down and watched her. She straddled me and guided me inside. But I hissed at her touch on my dick. "Fuck Jayda." I grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks as I met her thrust. She climaxed fast asf.

I lifted her up and sat her on my face. She gripped my leather seats. As she shook again fast as fuck. She leaned on console as I held her thighs so I could finish eating. I just sucked on her clit and she climaxed.

I finally let up, and she was knocked.