Yayooo

Lucas.

"Aye, Davidson. You made bail." I been in this bitch two whole days. I was happy as fuck.. I walked out and the red hair threw me for a loop. I got all my shit and walked fast out the door. "Jayda.." she got in the car. I walked to the car.. she unlocked it.

"I'm sorry." I looked at her. She backed out and drove silently. Music played lowly. "Jayda." I looked at her. She pulled up to this tow yard. "Baby.." I watched her put the car in park.. "can we speak? At least?" She looked at me. "What do we have to talk about?" "Us. Allat shit." She shrugged. "There's nothing to talk about. I want nothing to do with you.. shits done. Washed my hands. It's fall break. You fresh out so do you. Your car is in the back." She hit the unlock button. "Ight man.. can we talk later today. Like once I go home and get out the shower.." "where you wanna talk at?" She rolled her eyes. "Cause after the conversation.. it's a wrap." "Then follow me to my crib.." she nodded.

The drive was nothing but thoughts for me. My dad wasn't home. He was gone for this week. I been knew dat. I came out the bathroom.

"Look shit didn't happen like you think.. she was in da back tryna talk me into some shit I wasn't wit.. I pushed her but she came back. She kissed me and I pushed her.. I heard your friend so go. And I already knew. I ain't lied to you yet, why would I lie to you now?"

"Okay, I gotta go do my homework.." "it's fall break member?" she stood up. "Look. I know it's hurting for you not to know who to trust. But baby, I ain't neva cared for no female how I care for you.. I know you care for me mane.."

"Lucas. Y-" "it's ain't Lucas ion care how mad you are. I'm bae, baby, or daddy.." I leaned against the dresser. "Okay. Whatever you want.. but-" "i want you." She rolled her eyes. I walked toward her. "Nah baby I'm for real.." she fell back on the bed.

I leaned over her. "Move Lucas.." "nah I'm for real hear me out.." I kissed her neck. "Lucas I hear you.." I kept going. "L- Lucas move.." I pushed her dress up to her waist. From her neck i dove in. She grabbed my hair as I held her waist down. "Luc-" she got choked up. "Lucasssss." She winded as her legs started shaking. "That ain't name." I drew my name against her clit wit my tongue. She grabbed my head and her legs tightened around my head. I kept going.. my towel dropped and I came up to kiss her. She was in it as much as I was in this.

I pushed in. Catching her by surprise. I kissed her jawline as I stroke slowly, I held her hands above her head. "Fuuuuuckkkk." We both moaned. I was close to busting. I kissed her hard as I buried deep inside her. I felt myself explode. She did the same under me.

I flipped us an made her take over. She leaned down to kiss me. I guided myself in. We looked into each other's eyes for the first time since that night. Her eyes filled with tears as I controlled her. "I love you.." I sped up. "I- I love you too!" She screamed. The way I held her ass as I slammed it down and pushed up. I was tryna get in her stomach. She started shaking. She pushed off me, she squirted hard. I smirked. I stroked my dick and stuffed it back in quickly. "Nooooo.." she whined. She climaxed again.

I flipped her over on all fours. "You love me?" I asked as I entered her from back. Placing my thumbs in her back dimples. She was really making too much noise. "You love me?" I repeated. "Yes I love you! I love you so much daddy.. oooooooo.." she cooed. "Fuck!" She climaxed with me. "You ain't going no where right?" "I ain't going anywhere.." We both fell asleep.

Jayda.

I woke up to a familiar scent and a tingling sensation. I felt his naked arm across my naked back. I smiled until I remembered.

"Baby I'm so sorry. I'd never do anything like that to you.." he kissed my shoulder. "Lucas.." I rolled over. "You don't realize how much hurt that caused." "Baby I do.. I swear I do. It hurt me to watch you leave me. I don't wanna lose you.." he turned me over. "But let's be glad you have clothes here. Cause you got like 3 hours till school.." I lifted the covers. I saw hickies all over my torso and his neck.

"Yeah we did that.." he smirked as he rubbed my side. "Baby, I love you." "I love you too." He kissed me, I grabbed his face. I pulled him on top of me. "Don't start nun.." "won't be nun.."