Bruh

Jayla.

The door opened. "So we calling other niggas now?" I jumped, I looked over my shoulder and it was Lucas. "Yo! I know you hear me.." he pulled my foot.

"Shit I'm single right?" I rolled over to face him. He leaned down in between my legs. "And you can single handedly get beat the fuck up.." "move."

"Who the fuck was the nigga on the phone.. and why you genuinely tried to make it seem like we was over.." I rolled my eyes and looked at him. "Yea.. whatever. Ya ass ain't speakin enough for me."

That's obviously because I ain't speaking? Tf?

"Bruh Jay you pissing me off.." I attempted to roll over and he roughly turned me over to face him, now in this way it was cute but if we arguing for real and this nigga try this 😂 Ima have to kill him.

"Jayda Chanel.." he got all of my attention.

"What?!" I snapped. "Who the fuck was he? And most importantly WHY THE FUCK WAS HE CALLING YOU BABY GIRL AND SHIT!" His lightskin face turned red. "Give me a kiss bae." He rolled his eyes and pecked my lips. "Who -" "give me another one.." I pouted. He kissed me. "Quit interrupting me damn. Who-" "another one.." I said in my funny voice.

He kissed me and he had my arms pinned. So I sucked his bottom lip and invited myself in.

He pressed himself against me. I moaned as we kissed. My eyes got low, and I wanted some sex.

"Damn if we were dating, I would ask you for some daddy dick." I frowned. He grabbed my throated and kissed me hard. I moaned, and then turned my head.

"Jay what the fuck.." he rolled his eyes. "Why you playing me right now?" I shrugged. "Well I'm going home." He rolled his eyes. "You know where the front door is.." I rolled over. I was just gonna go to sleep.

"And you ain't single." He yelled from the hallway. "Yeah I am." I mumbled.

He jetted back in the room. "Ima beat ya ass Jay.." I patted my ass.

He climbed in the bed. He pushed my legs apart and wrapped his arms under me. His head on my stomach. "Ima take a nap." Shit me too.

I was sleeping good too!

I felt my shorts slide from under me. I hope my dad came home. This was rape.

"No panties.." he mumbled. I heard my
Shorts hit the floor. Then I felt his two fingers spread my lips before he snaked his tongue up to my clit.

I bit my bottom lip trying to fake sleep.

I rolled to my side and he pushed me down not coming up. His hands reached up and grabbed my breast. I grabbed his hair. "August.." I moaned. It all stopped. "Jay I swear to god." I frowned. "What baby? I can't fantasize?" He rolled his eyes, and got up. "How the fuck you start and not finish a job?" 🙄

I got up and slid my shorts on. "Say less." I got up and pushed him on the bed. I straddled him and smirked. He looked at me but then rolled his eyes. I put my hand under me to rub his member.

"Jayda.." he hissed. I started to grind onto hip. "Stop.." he held my hips. I kept going.. when I felt him rock hard. I got up and went into the bathroom, I used it and washed my hands.

I came out and he mugged me. "Dumb ass." He gritted. "Go handle it like a boss. I'm going out with Tasha tonight too." He nodded.

Lucas.

I feel deep down. She never forgave me. Like sex she's been real stand offish. We can almost get there. Like I have the head in and she'll change her mind 🙄 I came out the bathrooom. I looked at her, she was on her phone.

"Alright Jay, all. All bullshit aside mane.. you forgave me yet?" She looked at me. "Why?" She bit her lip and turned around. "I'm just asking.. like I'm cool wit my hand.. but I ain't getting no play, I can get close but I ain't getting any play.." she nodded. "Look at me." She looked at me. "I don't know.." she looked away. "Babe, I didnt do that shit purposely. I would've never. I know I'm tryna get your trust back-" my phone went off.

"Yo?"
"Aye. Can we meet up and talk?"
"Who dis?"
"Jaylen.. I got sum info.."
"Where at?"
"We can meet up at the uh.. I dunno hell you pick..
"Let's just meet up at da Walmart."
"Ight. I'll be there in 30 minutes."

I hung up. I looked at Jay.. "who was that?" She asked. I shrugged.. "trust right?" She got up. I grabbed her arm. "It was jaylen. He tryna meet up.. said he got some information.." she shook her head. "Don't go." She whined. "Ima be back." "No. You ain't going, you can be mad.." she folded her arms. "Baby.." I pulled her. "He helping me wit my moms." "BaBY." She mocked. "What I'm about to say is going to sound harsh, and I apologize in advance. But baby you are dumb as fuck. Only you can beat someone up, hospitalize them, get bailed out, then think the same nigga that left you when he already knew what happened is gonna help you piece it together.." I looked at her.

"We been around each other too much. You picked up my way of talking.. you think shit out more than you used to.. but Ima still go." She rolled her eyes and stormed out the room. "You're single if you walk out the door.." she yelled. "JAYDA." I yelled tryna find her.

I walked all over the house. I went downstairs and the light was the only thing that made it safe.

"I'm tired of you saying I'm single.. is that what you want?" She kept doing whatever she was doing.. I actually walked into the room. She could draw her ass off.

"Jayda." She arched her eyebrow. "Is that what you want..?" She put the pencil down and grabbed the eraser. "Is thAt wHaT yOu WanT?" She mocked. 

"Dawg..-" "no. You know that's not what hell I want.. what I want is a baby, a house, and a Mercedes." I looked at her "but you still on birth control right?" "Im def not tryna have a baby with you or right now." I looked at her. "Fuck you mean not by me.."  "LOOK AT YOU. LUCAS YOU ARE MAKING ALL THE DUMB ASS DECISIONS RIGHT NOW! All you see is someone helping.. all I feel I something bad is about to happen. But who am I tell you what to do.. call me when you get home.. or share your location with me while your conversing with him." I nodded.

I walked upstairs.