The next mornin.

Jayda.

I slept good. He toyed with my nipple ring in his sleep last night. ALOT.

But I know I was just laying here. He was sleep. And I wanted him to stay sleep. He had a lot on his mind. Oh and y'all. Let me tell y'all. The way he massaged my breast last night. Boy. If I could've squeezed my legs to stop the feeling. I would've.

I reached over and grabbed my phone. My dad texted me. That he was on his way to another business meeting and he'd be gone all weekend i ain't dumb. He's with a Bitch.

I rolled my eyes. His hand came out my bra and he's arm went back around my waist. He pulled my into him. Then his hand went back into my sports bra.

"Last thing I told her to do was overdose man.." he pulled his hand out and placed his arm over his eyes. "Like what the fuck mane?" His voice got deeper and had a lot of anger behind it. He got up and went to the bathroom.
I just sat up and waited, Biting my bottom lip. He came out and just stood there.. his eyes were red. "I ain neva in my life thought about doing sum shit like dat bro. Whoever the fuck it was dismembered her body.." tears started rolling.

I got up and held my arms out. "Hugs?" He let out a small laugh and picked my up. "It's hard right now I know. Just let me know if you need anything.." he squeezed me. "How can you care so much and we don't even know each otha like dat.. a nigga I been running wit for years ain't even texted me.." I just hugged him.

"Ima go fix you some breakfast. Lay down, and watch some Netflix.." he let me down slowly.. I walked downstairs.

Lucas.

Walking in and seeing ya mama laying there. With her arm ova there and her head over there. That shit don't leave ya mental.

Knowing ya potna ain called or checked up on ya ass and he know he seen you hop out and go in? Shit. Dat tell me sum up, and ima find out. And Ima kill that nigga. He tryna treat me like sum bitch and ian onnit.

She brought the plate and orange juice. "Preciate it ma.." I took it from her. "You're welcome.." she took the remote from me and turned on the tv.

She walked back out the door.

*
We was sitting there watching tv. She was tryna make jokes and she was quite corny. I shook my head as she kept trying. 😩 I think I like shorty. Like outta 2 days of actually knowing her ass. She showing me more loyalty then my niggas.

She looked at me with that cheesy smile as she laid there. "Whaaaaat?" She whined. "Nun.. ya lips.. I don't know." She looked at me for a second. "They dry?" She grabbed some chap stick. I laughed. "Nah..." I really wanted to kiss her. But I was nervous. "Yoooo." She mushed my head playfully.. "mush me one more time.. beat yo ass up." She did it. I playfully picked her up and slammed her under me.

She started squirming as I was tickling her. I just went for the kill and kissed her. I felt her arms go around my neck as she pulled me in. As a nigga. I will admit. I got butterflies but between us both. We both had a lot of pain we was tryna replace.

I lifted her legs. So I could actually be in between her legs. She pulled at my shirt, and I pulled at her bra.

She ran her hands down my abs and into the band of my shorts. She knew what the fuck she was asking for..

"Yo.. don't start something we not tryna finish.." I warned her. "Just be easy.." I ain't take that like I should've but I got her shorts off and mine too. I thought about the condom. "I can pull out.." "I'm on the shot.." I kissed her neck then lightly bit her neck. "Mmmhm.." I sucked on her neck leaving my mark as I pointed toward my entrance and I just thrusted as I looked her in her eyes. Her eyes swelled with tears. She shut them and looked away.

I didn't know if I did something wrong or what.. she went silent and I slowed down. "You good?" "Yeah." She laughed. She was tight.

Shit got wet. I pulled out and went down her. I watched her legs shake for the 4th time as I nibbled and sucked against her clit. Tryna make myself one to remember. She gripped the sheets and turned to her side. I had to hold her in place. Ain't no running

I went up to kiss her as I slowly slid in and out, her nails dug into my back again. Her screams filled the room. I nutted and I thought I was pulling out but nah. That ain't happen. We both laid there and went to sleep. I woke up and looked at the sheets. Instant panic took over. "Aye. Yo." I shook her. "You good?" "Yeah why?" I pointed. "You bleeding shorty.." she sat up. "That happens on the first time I thought.." I rubbed my face. "Yo. This was ya first time? Shorty you shouldaaa told meeee." I went to the bathroom.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked. "Nah." I started the tub. I went back in the room and grabbed her. I sat her in the tub. "You shoulda told me shorty." I walked out the bathroom to take the sheets off.

Jayda.

In all reality. I just wanted to feel love. I fed myself off of pain and a need for love.. I was on the shot. Yes I wouldn't lie about that.. but I didn't know it was better to tell them about being a virgin. All my friends always told me. Never tell a guy that.

I sat in the tub as I watched him run throughout my room.

"I'm so sorry Jayla." He looked in the bathroom at me. He walked back in and sat down in the tub with me. We sat there.

"Why you let me do that?" I shrugged. "I let you do it because I wanted it.." he shook his head. "Yo. That's something special. Yeah I'm happy it was me.. but I dunno. that's yours to choose who to give it to.." "Lucas. I wanted it. I did it. I didn't say no.." he relaxed.

It was silent. "Yo but it was some good pussy." He laughed. "That's I tried.." he shook his head. "Shorty you crazy."

The head popped up meaning he was standing tall and hard. "Ima get out. "

I frowned. "Why?" "Because.." I got up. "Well me too then.." he shook his head. We both got out. "So even if I wanted it right now. You wouldn't?" He didn't hesitate before turning me to face the mirror.. he bent me over the counter and took hold on my hips.

He thrusted in and out hard. He reached and toyed with my nipple. I watched myself climax in the mirror as he smirked and kept driving inside of me. The feeling was something I think I could grow to love.

He had started throbbing. I knew he was close. Instead. He turned me over and held me. He kept fucking me on the sink he leaned down and took my nipple into his mouth as he held one leg up. I gripped his shoulders. As I bit my lip. "What's my name?" "Lucas!" I screamed. "Nah. At this moment.. that's not my name.." I was coming to a climax quick. "It's daddy, your name is daddy.. ooooouuu fuuuuuck." I climaxed at the same time as him. "That's right baby girl."

He started the shower and we took one together.