6 months later.

Jackson.

I walked into my house. It was quiet. So I assumed serenity and the baby were gone. I went upstairs and took me a shower. I got out, and went downstairs to find me some food.

I saw the letter.

Thank you!
Thank you for everything, I've saved enough and I'm out of your hair. Call me if you need anything. I wish the best for you. I'll always come visit. Call me anytime. For real cuz. Love you!

I smiled. That's good.

I finished cooking me some food. I heard laughing, and guess who. Jayda and dumb ass Tasha. I walked out the kitchen and out the back door.

"Baby." I heard Jayda yell.. "I'll be back." She told Tasha. I rolled my eyes.

"His car is here but he isn't." I heard my phone. "Something's wrong.." "ain't nothing wrong with his ass. He probably out doing him." Tasha get on my nerves. "Shut up." She had an attitude. I walked in the house and grabbed a water. "Baby.." she walked toward me. I pecked her lips. "Why she here?" I rolled my eyes.

"Be nice." I rolled my eyes. "Anyways.." I rolled my eyes. "I got something's for him." I rubbed her belly. "You not wearing it little man. No worries." I laughed. She cut her eyes at me. She showed me some gay shit. "Yeah. You not wearing it.." I smiled.

I turned around and made her something to eat. I sat it down for her, and she smashed. Tasha and her started talking.

"Hey baby, Tasha wants to date us." I looked back. "So you cool with me smashing tasha?" She cut her eyes at me. "No.. but I don't want to have while I'm pregnant." "So of course Tasha said she'd do it.. right." I rolled my eyes.

"Yup. Y'all can't do it here tho, and you can't give her head.. and she can't touch you. And you can't touch her." I nodded. "gotcha." I laughed. "No for real. We should all 3 date." I smirked "no. You got me fucked up." I smirked. "Then quit playing before I really smash her and she's not gonna protest." We both looked at her. She laughed and walked out

"Jackson. I will drag her. And you."

"Eat." I rolled my eyes.

She had gotten through whatever. She didn't have std's or anything like that. We ended up having sex me thinking she got her shots. She didn't. 🙄

Now we got a Jermiah on the way. Which I don't care her dad was pissed but he not anymore. He know i ant going nowhere. She's nuts. And she been nuts this whole pregnancy. I didn't like the way I attempted to end it the first time. So this is me. Officially ending this story.

💓💓💓😊 love you guys thank you!