💓😁

Jackson.

Boss and I had just got back from a run. I was sitting in the living room we was both waiting on Jayda dumb ass.

She called me shitty drunk and I asked Tasha if I needed to come get her. She said no. She's just having fun but Tasha encouraged her to talk to me when she had a nigga. If that's the case I'll beat her and Jayda up.

Jayda and I hadn't had sex because she needed to go get her shot. And she hadn't done that yet. 🙄 so I wasn't tryna see her for real.

I was on my phone. Texting my cousin. I walked out the door and luckily I did because a car pulled up and dropped her off. I rolled my eyes.. I picked her up and carried her upstairs. "Baby I'm sorry." She slurred. I carried her upstairs, and got her in the tub and changed.

But when I got her dress and bra off. She had no panties on. I watched this girl get ready and def had some on. I rolled my eyes. I got her in the bed and I left. I ain't say shit to boss.

I texted him tho.

Me: When your daughter get up. Ask her where her panties went..
B: How tf Ima ask that?
Me: Tell her Jackson wanted to know I don't know. I ain't fucking wit her til she clear that shit up. Ion care how mad you or her get. I'm not gonn be loyal when she can't.

I turned my phone off and went to the house.

--
I woke up to her texting and calling. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed. I shook my head as I went to my kitchen.. I cleaned my house top to bottom.

I looked at her messages.

All she said was call her so she can explain, or can she come over to explain. I ain't fuckin wit it.

I rolled my eyes and read the messages. I locked my phone and turned on the game. I had music on. I just saw the shadow move across the door. It was Jayda.

I kept my eyes glued on the TV. she came in and she was playing with her fingers. She think I don't pay her attention when I do. She was biting her lip and playing with her fingers. She fucked up and she don't know how to tell me. 😊

"Jackson.." she slowly walked toward the bed. "I hear you." I kept playing. "I'm sorry." She had tears forming. "Sound like you fucked up big time." I paused the game. I snatched my necklace from her. For someone to wear a necklace with my name on them and still go fuck another nigga that was the ultimate disrespect. "You know where the front door is." I threw the necklace in the trash. "So you're gonna throw a $400 necklace away? Why can't I just keep it.." I cut my eyes at her. "You want it. Get it. I just don't understand why the fuck you are going to wear a necklace with my name on it and I'm not ya nigga.." sh looked at me. "So what're you saying.." "run like you usually do. I'm not gonna keep my dick in my pants for one female when I can have multiple. Shouldn't have fucked wit ya young ass anyway. Shoulda knew when you kissed me with a whole nigga you wasn't gonna be loyal to me. But you know what.. hold me to this. I'm done and I really don't wanna see you anymore.."

"You don't mean it Jackson.." she was crying. The first time I seen her cry out of pain, and I was the reason. "You know I might not.. but you not the only female with feelings.." I was calm meanwhile her ass over here crying and shit. I got up and went toward the front door. "Boss already knew.." I nodded. "No. We're talking!" She yelled. "No. You leaving.." "Jackson?" I looked at my cousin. "Wassup Serenity?"  I pulled her in. "Ya room is before the room that girl standing in.." I scratched my head. "Jackson! What the hell.." I just pushed her in the room.

"Talk to me! You know damn well I wouldn't do shit like that to hurt you!" She cried. "Jayda.. you did it. Tasha probably talked your ass into it." She looked at me and pulled out her phone. She was calling someone.

"Tasha.. what happened last night?" She sniffled. She put her on speaker.
"I don't know I was drunk myself.."
"Tasha what happened.. you weren't drunk. You drove me home right?"
"Noooo? You said you were calling Jackson. I left you alone."
"But you were drunk Tasha. How would you remember that?" I asked.
"Why the fuck am I being interrogated..?" She asked wit attitude that wasn't needed.
"Tasha please.. just tell me what happened last night.." Jayda begged.
I shook my head.
"Jayda. Figure out by yourself, you got Jackson coming for me and I did nothing to you."
Jayda hung up.

"Jackson I swear!" She cried. "JaCKsOn i SwEAr." I mocked her. "Jayda. I'm nothing like Lucas but I swear I wanna beat the shit out you. I gave you my all. Stayed down to yo ass and this what the fuck you do? You know how many bitches I could've fucked but out of respect for your dumb ass? I FUCKING DIDNT." "JACKSON IM TELLING YOU I DIDNT DO ANYTHING! I DONT FUCKING KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! WHATEVER HAPPENED WAS PROBABLY NOT SOMETHING I WANTED TO HAPPEN!" She kept pushing me. "Jayda. You fighting for nothing.. go to sleep.." I pushed her on the bed. "No." She got back up.

"Jayda. Take yo ass to bed." I pushed her again.  She looked at me. "Who the fuck is that?" "My cousin Jayda! Go to fucking bed." I slammed the door. Serenity stood there eating my fruit. "This is how it is staying wit you?" "No. We usually fucking all day, but someone left and didn't come back with any panties on. Now she tryna plead to me about some shit." I sat on the couch. "You should listen to her then.. look at my situation.." I shook my head. "No. She know she fucked around." "Was she drunk when she came in?" "I carried her in." She hit my arm. "Then go listen to her. 9 out of 10 anything that happened. She didn't know or approve of. Where her friend at?" "Her friend told her to figure out by herself because she feels like I'm coming at her the wrong way." She nodded. "Let me talk to her.." I shrugged.

--
"Go talk to her." I already heard everything they was talking about. I rolled my eyes and got up. I went to the back. I opened the door. "Jackson.." she held my pillow.

"I don't know what happened.." I rolled my eyes. I'm tired of hearing that. For real. "Jayda.." she didn't answer.

"Jackson. I can't tell you what I don't know.. you know how I feel about you. Why would I go do something like that? Jackson I love you, I'm in love with you. I'm obsessed with you.. why would I go out and do something to hurt you.." she sat up and I saw that she still had this necklace on. "I think we need a couple days apart. You can go get your shot, get a check up, get your brain right.. that's all." She looked at me. "So we aren't breaking up.. we're just gonna spend a couple days without each other." I nodded. She pouted. "How about just one day.."

"How about a month-" "a couple days are fine." She got up. "I love you jackson,." I nodded. I walked her out to the door. "Love you too Jayda.." she walked away.

I stepped out the door and followed her. I took the stairs. She took the elevator. I watched her get in the car. She was still crying. She looked at her phone and for minute it was a blank face.

She busted out crying, and I had to appear.

I tapped on the window. She unlocked her door. "Jackson I can't face this music." She cried. I picked up her phone. "No." She tried to snatch it.

My ears were hot. Instantly. Watching her cry, and fight. I put so much shit on her thinking she knew. "Baby I'm sorry.." I hugged her. "Jackson. I'm leaving.." I picked her up and grabbed her keys. "Girl you funny." I carried her up the stairs. I locked her car.

"watch her. Don't let her close no doors. None of that. Here's her phone I'll be back."