Damn..

* don't know why tf I was saying Jayla, I went back and corrected but her name is definitely JAYDA.

Jayda

It has been a couple days since me and Lucas. Ya know? My dads back. Schools back. I haven't tried to contact Lucas either. I don't want him to think I'm overly attached to him. I'm really just chilling. I had cheer practice. So ..

I picked up my bag, and went out the gym door. I saw Lucas sitting on his trunk but I figured he was waiting on someone. I walked to the car with my head down.. not wanting to make eye contact.

"Jayda.." I heard footsteps. I looked up. "What's up?" I smiled. "Nah. Wassup wit you? You went ghost.." I shrugged. "Sorry. My dad has my phone... we got into it.." he nodded. "So you grounded or anything like that?" I shook my head. "No. He just took my phone and hasn't realized.. so I'm just waiting to get it back.." he nodded. He stuck his hands in his pockets. "So how are you?" I asked. "I'm straight. I ain seen jaylen yet.. you seen him?" I shook my head. "He did DM me the night you left tho.. he wanted to chill. He said he had a lot to get off his mind.." I shrugged.

"I bet that nigga do" he rolled his eyes. "But how are you really feeling?" I looked at him as I popped my trunk.. "I'm hurt as fuck.. and I can't wait to met dat dude.." I nodded. I sat my bag down in the trunk. "You ain't tell me you cheered tho.." "you already thought I was stuck up." He laughed. "True. Sorry bout dat.." I laughed. "It's all good.." I shut the trunk.

"Think I could take you out to eat..?" I nodded. "Just let me get home and shower..." he nodded. "Can I get a hug?" I hugged him without hesitation. like duh niggaaaa. He pulled back. "Can I get some tongue?" I pushed him playfully. "Shut up.." I pulled his face down and pecked his lips.

"Girlllllllll..." I heard one of the girls walk by. I pulled back and looked at her. "So Ima see you in 2 hours..?" "Yeah I hope so.." I bit my bottom lip..

Lucas.

No lie. I felt like the bitch. Having to track her down, and smooth talk her into hanging out wit a nigga. Shit. She can't put it on me, call me daddy.. and expect me to just be moving around. Nah.

I don't know what it is in me. But I want her and I get what I want.

I rolled around town. Until I thought she was ready.

Jayda: Hey, I got my phone back, and I'm ready.
Me: Bet. I'm on my way..

I pulled up outside. She made her way down the steps on her phone. "Hey." She got in. "Wassup?" I backed out. "Ya dad don't know do he?" "Know what? That we had sex of that we hang out? The answers no to both.." she looked at me. "Why wassup?" She scratched her head. "I was just wondering..." I scratched my chin.

"Ight. You got me feeling like the bitch. Is you not feeling me?" She laughed. "That's not the issue. I just knew you had a lot and have a lot going on. What I did was wrong, and I thought and think you were only coming on to me so strong because you were in pain... so I was just stepping back so I didnt look stupid.. I can be your friend and still support and care for you the same way.. we don't have to be-" I kissed her as soon as the car stopped at a red light.

"Shut upppp. Trust me. You the only female I've even went as far as taking out on a second date. I swear to god on that part. My ex and you can ask her. I only took her out on a date once. After that it was we chilled at home. I don't why I feel so strong about you so quick but I mean shit that's that."

A horn fucked up the moment. 😑

She was quiet.

"I've liked you since I laid eyes on you honestly.." I glanced at her. "I'm serious." I pulled off to the side. "Nah don't like me because I like you.." she blushed. "I like you because I like you. But I do have homework.." I nodded. "What you want to eat?" "Chic-fil-a, and some of you.." I quickly looked at her. "Can I try?" I scrunched my eyebrows. She started moving in the seat. "Move.." she swatted my hands.  "You can drive." I liked this new attitude.

I put the car in drive and her mouth covered me catching me all off guard. My hand went to the back of her head. "Jaydaa. Fuuuck." I concentrated on the road. "Fuuuuck." I moaned. She did something and I nutted all in my her mouth. She sat up wiping the corners of her mouth. I had to get myself together. "I get my turn when we leave. What you want?" I got myself together.

I ordered her meal. She tried to hand me her card. I rolled my eyes and paid for it. I sat her drink down and handed her the bag. "Thank you." I smiled at the lady. We pulled off. I pulled her leg to make her come closer. I slid my hand in her shorts.

She thought I was playing.

I laughed as she squirmed and held my wrist as I kept going. She whimpered. I laughed. "Nah boss. Talk ya shit.." she let it go. That don't mean I was done tho. She was gonn keep it up until she got home.

"Lucaaaas. I quiiiit." She grabbed my wrist yet again. "Fuuuuck." She buckled and I smirked. I pulled my hand out and licked my fingers. "Aight." I pulled  into her drive way. "Give me some tongue.." she mushed my head. She grabbed my face and kissed me. I'm talking about. She meant it, shit we both meant it. She got her food and got out. "Text me when you get home." I waited for her to go in.

Now.. to handle shit.

I pulled off.