Aw kay. 🤣

Jayda.

I was grounded. 🙄🤦🏾‍♀️

I literally couldn't leave, I had to lie about Jackson.. I told my dad I was at a party and I didn't have sex with anyone but i did kiss someone.

He went on and on and on about it 🤷🏾‍♀️.

I came downstairs, rolling my eyes. He had company. "Dad." I walked down the steps. "Wassup?" He turned around. I saw Jackson, he was just chilling on the couch. "Nevermind I see you have company." I turned around and went upstairs. "What the fuck was he doing here?" I mumbled.

I sat on the bed. "You still grounded but here." He threw me an iPhone 7 plus. I looked at him. "thanks." I smiled.

He rolled his eyes and walked out.

I opened it and he had everything synced.

Jackson had blew my phone up. I couldn't reply with him downstairs. I texted Tasha with the quickness.

Me: Why is Jackson downstairs.. WITH MY DAD!
Tasha: Aw, your father and daddy having conversations..
Me: Not the time Tasha.
Me: Do you know anything I don't?
Tasha: Girl bye! I don't know shit you don't 😂😭 maybe he sells drugs..
Me: No. he couldn't.
Tasha: just like father couldn't right?
Me: Tasha 🙃 I'm going to jaw you girlie.
Tasha: Now to address my issue with you.. when the fuck did you get a phone.. are you ungrounded yet?
Me: He actually got me a new phone, and nope.
Tasha: Uh huh. Wyd now?
Me: Literally, all my streaks. Ruined. All my boy friends not texting me anymore. Wtfffff.
Tasha: Whore.
Me: 😋

I put my phone down and went to sit on the stairs.

I had to creep and listen shit. I wanna know too.

I sat down and listened to their conversation. They were talking in a slang I couldn't comprehend so I took it as drug talk. Something about Keys, and some cookies. They just kept switching it up.

My phone started to ring and I got up quietly going back.

Lucas. Wtf does he want?

"Wassup?" He spoke. "Nothing." I rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry." He mumbled. "Okay.." "Jayda don't fucking be like this. Talk to me.. can I come over..?" I shook my head like he could see me. "I'm grounded. No company." "Can you sneak out the back door?" I looked at the phone. "I got a call gotta go"

I clicked the end button and laid down.

Jackson.

I got in my truck. I was still in shock that this was Boss's daughter. Like I fucked up real time yo.

I looked at my phone and she read my messages.

Me: Readin shit and not replyin' 😂🙄
Jayda: Sorry. As you can see I just got my phone back.
Me: True. I miss you..
Jayda: Hm..
Me: I do. 🙄
Jayda: I miss you too. You sell drugs..?
Me: Don't say it like it's about to change shit between us..
Me: Is it?
Jayda: Hm..
Me: That's not telling me shit. Come outside..
Jayda: Jokes. You know I'm grounded.
Me: Damn. You can't come to the front yard?
Jayda: And you got balls enough to talk to me in front of my dad.
Jayda:  hm?
Me: We gotta face the music if there's gonna be an us anyway.
Me: So yea?
Jayda: You ask..
Me: Ah hell nah.
Jayda: Yes. You ask.
Me: dude. You calling my bluff. Bet.

I got out my truck. Palms sweaty as hell. I rung the door bell. The door swung up.

"Wassup? What you need?" I shook my head. "C- can I talk to Jayda?" I looked at him. "For what nigga?" He sized me up. "Boss chill mane. It ain't li- well.. you trust me wit ya product but not ya daughter?" I tilted my head. "Nigga product is getting made everyday, my daughter can't be remade. Wassup? Why you tryna speak to her.." only if he knew I already spoke, flirted, fucked and feasted off his daughter.. "don't snap. But I like her, and we been talking.." he looked at me and stepped back. "Jayda bring yo fast ass down here!" He yelled. Shit it kinda shook me. "Don't hurt my baby girl." He mugged me.

"Daddy if you call me a hoe once more I'm running away. Nobody has been acting like a hoe." I heard her snap. "Just go outside and talk to ya lil company before I change my mind.. and I will be watching. Don't touch, nor get to close." I seen her appear and I didn't even know I was cheesing. "Ion know why the fuck y'all smiling.." she rolled her eyes.. we walked to my truck and I took a deep breath. I thought I was dead niggaa.

"Mane wassup? Is my occupation gonna change shit?" She bit her lip. "I've never dated a drug dealer that sells with my dad. Lucas never did it. So I just took it as he was spending his dad's money and acting like he got it.." I laughed. "Lucas is a middle man.." I nodded. "But no one is talking about his lame ass. I'm asking about us. Is it gonna change shit?" Which is I never spoke wit her like this.

"I don't know! What if you like go to jail or die.." she looked at me. "Shit if I go to jail I'm lawyering up to beat da case.. if I die? Well.. we will make the best of it until I die." She hit me in my chest. "What kinda shit is that?" I held my chest. "Where you going to school anyway.." "far far away from here." She folded her arms. "Where?" She laughed. "Here boy." I smiled all big.

"Yo. I want to kiss you but ya dad is staring dead at us.." I looked at her. "I want to do more than kiss you, I'm really tryna get inside you and feel ya nails dig in my back while I'm going deeper.." 😩

She got out the truck. "Ask ya dad if I can take you to the store." She looked at me. "The real store or?" I frowned. "The real store girl." She turned around and walked toward the house. I was watching her.

She got inside and I waited. She texted me.

Jayda: He said what store..
Me: Walmart.
Jayda: He said he quick or he's gonna come find you.

I came back out the door. "Can you take me to Tasha's?" I frowned. "So you don't want to go to the store wit me?" She looked at me. "I haven't seen her in a whole day.." then she started pouting.

"Yea mane. But y'all can only have 5 minutes."

I sped to Tasha house. We got there and she was outside. They ran into each other like they hadn't seen each other in years. "3 minutes!" She flicked me off. "Oh yea when?" She glared at me. They started gossiping and I called boss.

"Aye. We ain't made it to the store. She ova here chatting it up wit Tasha. She used the puppy eyes on me."
"Damn. Ight. Be quick forrea."

I hung up.

She finally got back in the car. "Bye baby!" She yelled. "Bye baby daddy!" Tash screamed as we pulled off. "I love you!" They screamed until they were both out of sight.

I shook my head. "Oh. We was really going to Walmart." She looked at me. I nodded. "Uh yeah." I laughed. She opened the door and I grabbed her hand. I kissed her and best believe I was reaching. I went down her shorts and she spread her legs.

I worked my fingers and thumb as she grinded into this. "Ummmphhhh." She broke the kiss to  moan as her legs shook. She grabbed my wrist.

"Baby.." she whimpered. "This is pee. I gotta pee!" She squealed. She pushed down as she squirted. I just smirked..  I went back to working my fingers. "You know I like to make you cum anywhere." I mumbled. I kissed her.. this kiss was probably the best we shared. This time because we was both in it in it.

"Ohhhhh- fuuuck!" She released. I pulled my fingers out and licked my fingers. She laid there eying me.

"Cmon" she shook her head. "Bring ya ass lil dummy." She looked at me. I shrugged.