Birthday galllll.

Jayda.

I uploaded a picture on IG.

Me, Natasha, Lucas, Justice, Tay, and Justine were going out. Tasha and Justine were my friends from cheer. Justice and stay were my friends boyfriends. Sum like that at least.

I scratched my head.. and walked downstairs. I had on my black body con dress with some black heels. I had my birthday pin on. 😋

"Daddy. I need money for my birthday pin?" I frowned. "Not right now.." I frowned. "what you mean?" "I gotta go do sum.. when you gonn be home?" "Tomorrow,late." I rolled my eyes and fixed my accessories. "Well I'm out dad." I frowned. "Here princess." He handed me 5 hundred dollar bills. "Thank you daddy!" I kissed his cheek and walked out the door. I went and got in the truck.

"D-" "say it.." Tasha threatened justice. "Where's Lucas?" They shrugged. I rolled my eyes. "He said he'd be here tho?" "He had business." Tay answered. "Bet." I looked out the window. "Fuck is you pouting already for..." I just looked out the window.

The car came to a stop at the red light.

Me and the girls took pictures.

Justice pulled off fast asf. I rolled my eyes, and just sat there.

We pulled in. We pulled in right beside his car. He opened the door and I got out. "Damn." He smirked. "Thanks." "I like red heads I think." I rolled my eyes. He held my hand and we went inside.

I turned that corner to see my best friend holdin balloons. I cried, screamed and ran to hug her. "When did you get here?!" I didn't let her go. "Uh like a hour ago.." I laughed and pulled back. "Oh my gosh. You're crying.." she wiped my tears. "Yeah.. I've missed you." I laughed.

*
Lucas had went to the bathroom 10 minutes ago. I shrugged assuming he had to take a call.

"Where'd the other girl go?" Ashlaii mumbled. I shrugged and sipped my Sprite. "Excuse us while we go freshen up.." she pulled my hand. I was basically dragged.

"Shut up. She ain't gonn find out.. so give me what I want.." ashlaii pushed me. "No. We not acting out." She whispered. We heard their lips part and tears filled my eyes. "Go." She pushed me. I just looked at her. "Outside." She pushed me again. "Come on.." she walked to the car.

I followed her. Tears falling like I was a little lost puppy. We got in her car.. "cry.. because when we go back in there. You will not.." I shook my head. She sparked a blunt.. "no I haven't quit." She laughed. I shook my head. "I'm good.. we can go back in.." she looked at me.

I took the blunt from her and pulled from it. "That's what the fuck I'm talking about.." she laughed. "Boss up. Fuck that nigga. Plus we better still be going to school together.." "we are." I smiled. We got out and we went back inside. She sprayed me with perfume. I sat down. I ate my breadsticks, and some food.

"Bae.." I looked at him. "You good?" I rolled my eyes. "Mhm." I saw the check getting laid down. I took it, paid it off and got up.

Ash followed. We went to her car. "Roll up. Fuck these people." I did just that.

Lucas.

I looked at Justine. I got up and walked out the door. They was sitting at the end car. I went around the back of the car and opened the door. She jumped. "Mane get yo ass out the car.." "she's not going anywhere.." her lil friend mouthed. "Shut yo ass up cuz I really ain't even talking to you. Get da fuck out Jayda." She rolled her eyes. "I'll be back." She got out. "Jayda don't be no bitch. Once a cheater always one." I rolled my eyes and pulled her to my car. I opened the door and I let her in the car. I jogged around.

"If you let me fucking explain... nah wait. WHY THE FUCK IS YOU SMOKING WEED AND SHIT? YOU AINT BEEN IN HABIT." I started yelling without meaning to.

"Nah. Number one.. FUCK YOU! FUCK THAT BITCH! Yo son. You really got me fucked up son. Yo you and her son." I looked at her. "Dawg. If you woulda stayed and listened to da entire thing you woulda heard me get in her shit." I saw her walk past the window.. I kept my eyes on Jayda tho.

"So fucking what.. yo ass wouldn't hav- I'm not arguing with or for you.. tell that bitch she can have you." I pulled her back in the car. "Lucas! IM NOT DOING THIS SHIT!" She started talking with her hands. "Ima smack the shit outchu on god son.." she warned. "Jayda. If you smack me girl.." "what? If I do what?" She opened the door and got out. "Quit fucking talking to me.." she slammed the door.

I shook my head and watched the truck back out. I laid back and rubbed my face.

Mane wut da fuck..

"Is that?" I got out the car.

"Ayo Jay." I ran this nigga tried to run into a car. I broke the window and shit went black..