His place.

Jayda.

I woke up to Jackson walking out of his bathroom. My body was sore. "Good morning beautiful. Be careful. Your breakfast is laying next to you. I slowly sat up. Knowing I was naked. "Where's yours?" I asked. "I already had mine." He smirked.

I thought it was just a wet dream.

"It's Saturday. You don't have school. Ya dad texted you and I texted him back saying you was at a friends.." I laughed. "Thanks."

"I got football practice in like 5 hours." "You think I can get some more by then?" He was so blunt.. "no." I laughed as I ate the bacon.. he climbed on the bed and laid in between my legs. He placed my legs over his shoulders. He was on his phone and I was tempted to look but I just kept eating. "You wanna stay here until I get back. It's like a hour or I can take you home?" I checked my phone. Tasha blew my phone up.

"I'm not comfortable staying in your place alone.." "you were last night?" He questioned. "Was I?" I was literally on a natural high..

"Yeah. But I can run you home no issue. Not tryna make you uncomfortable." He smirked. He took a piece of my bacon. "I should've stabbed you." "Damn. It's like that." He laughed. "Yes." He got up and walked out. He had on compression shorts. I was all out staring.

He walked back in with orange juice.

He handed it to me. "Thank you." I smiled. He laid on the bed and turned on the tv.

I was only 18 and I definitely shouldn't be at a college guys apartment while I'm still in highschool, but it felt so right.

"I don't want you to think I just wanted you for last night.." he said without looking at me. "Huh?" He then rolled on his back and looked at me. "I don't want you to think I just wanted to fuck you." I nodded. "Maybe we can actually make it on the date and not some busted alley." He laughed. "You started it." "And finished it." He teased. I clenched my legs.

"I need a shirt or something.."

"You should give me a kiss and I'll get you that shirt." I placed my plate and orange juice on the nightstand. "I need a shirt in order to kiss you." I tried to argue. He shook his head. "Cmon." I got on all fours to kiss him. He pulled me to straddle him. I thought I was naked but I had on my panties. He smirked.. "view is nice from down here." I felt him harden. "No." I laughed. "What?" He was confused. "We're not going there today.. my vagina is sore." "Let me kiss it make it feel better.." he smirked. My phone went off.

I answered it.

"GIRL WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU AT?"
"Huh?"
"Yo. Your dad thought you was wit me. He called and I lied but are you okay?"
"Yeah."
I smacked his hand as he rubbed my slit.
"You wit bae?"
"Who?"
"Jackson.."
"Yea.." I mumbled.
"Oh shit girl bye!"

She hung up.

He was on his phone. Not paying me any attention. I pulled his shorts down and he still didn't move.

I grabbed it and he hissed. "Jayda. Don't.." he pushed me. "Why?" I frowned. "Only way if we both get pleasure... sit on my face backwards.." he looked at me.

I did just that.

"Now do what you was finna do." I stroked it with my hand first before covering it with my mouth. He was way bigger than Lucas. He was making sure I was good I thought. I started going faster and he hissed. I felt my panties move and he attacked my clit. I jumped and tried to run but he held me down and kept going. I tried to talk with him still in my mouth but I think the humming on his balls did trick. His stomach tightened and my legs started shaking.

He did something with his tongue and I just started buckling. He busted in my mouth and I had no choice but to swallow.

I shook my head as he held me down. I cleaned his penis off with my tongue. It tasted good to me.

He hissed. And did the same thing that made me cum instantly. He turned me around and pushed me, he thrusted too quick for me to protest. "Let's take a nap." He kissed me.

I nodded and went to get off him. "I'm tryna sleep inside for a minute." He kissed my neck and pushed me down on his penis.

I just laid on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

Jackson.

I heard her soft snores and I thrusted up. She whimpered, I kept going.

We both had to get off before I had to drop her off. And before y'all ask no I wasn't worried about the Birth Control. I got money.

I busted deep inside her. She shook on top of me. "Damn baby." I mumbled. She laughed.

But for real we gotta go take a shower.

She grabbed her phone. "Be quick.. I asked Tasha to come get me to play it off." I looked at her. "we can both get in." I laughed.

I carried her with my dick still inside to the shower. "Fuck girl. I let her down. I took a shower but in the mid. I snuck in a quickie. I was strongly addicted to her scent and the feeling.

"Okay, dead ass I'm feeling you. I'm not tryna come strong off to you tho." She slid on my hoodie and her leggings. "Oh." She looked at me. She pulled her hair out the hoodie.

I nodded. "Let me walk you out." I got up and grabbed my Nike bag.

"Jackson." She mumbled. I looked at her. "I like you too." She laughed. I nodded. "I already knew baby." I laughed. "You ain't letting me in that fast if you ain't like me." I walked her downstairs. "Ight Lil mama.. text me sometime." I hugged her.

"Hey brother.." Tasha yelled from the car. "Wassup.." I laughed. I think she wanted more out the hug but she didn't ask. I got in my truck.