Spoiled.

Jackson.

I had been in this mall with this girl for forever. Tasha done came and started shopping wit her. I was annoyed. I literally just started sitting outside the mall on my phone.

She walked out forever 21.

She looked like a snack. 🤤

"Bout time." I rolled my eyes. "Don't rush us." Tasha interrupted.. "Tasha be acting like she tryna fight me." I said for Tasha to hear. "Babe." Jayda looked at me.. "can we talk later.." I looked at her. "Wassup mane?" "I'll leave." Tasha walked off. "Here let's go put the bags up." She nodded.

We went outside to my truck. "Wassup?" She shrugged. "I don't know.." she looked at me. "What's bothering you.." "I don't know Jackson. I feel a lot different about you now.. like-" I laughed. "If you don't wanna be wit me don't butter me up. Just say dat. It's no I-" she punched me. "Quit!" She whined. "I love you Jackson.. it's not like a I love you but I think I might be in love with you...." she bit her lip. I laughed. "Really? That's it?" She looked at me I already knew it took a lot for her to say that. "Cool. Ready to go back in?" She nodded.

"Aye. Remember when I first told you I liked you.. and you took faevaaaa to respond with you like me to?" She laughed. "Girl I been in love wit you." She pulled my shirts so I could bend down to kiss her. "I wanna have your baby.." "shit I don't mind. You want it now?!" She pushed me. "But I do have to get my shot."

--
I was pounding her shit. She always wanna play and talk shit. I'm wit that.

She was whining, and moaning. Her legs shook and I pulled out. "BABY!" She whined. I picked her up and sat her on the counter. "What?"  I pushed her back into the counter. She laid across with her legs, I lifted her legs to my shoulders.. 😋 I leaned down and the cool breath made her arch her back. "Baby stop teasing me.." "say less."

"AHHHHHH... fuuuuuuuuuck." She squirmed on the kitchen counter. She buckled like crazy. I shook my head as I watched her come down. I  entered. I can't give two fucks about this shot she on. I made sure I busted as deep as I could.

"Jackson.." she whined.. "if I end up pregnant you better not try to leave me." I laughed. "I'm on the first flight.." I carried her to the bed. I laid her down and laid on top of her. Kissing her, as I entered. She broke the kiss by moaning. I held her hands above her head as I stroked her nice and slow.

She wrapped her legs around me. So I pounded her shit. She cried out as he climaxed. I kissed her neck as I kept going she finally unwrapped her legs and I slowed down. "Jackson.." she moaned. "Girl you know better.." I came out to the tip and pushed back with all my might. She screamed. "Daddy!" I smirked. And pounded her shit again. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck! Oh my god.." I grabbed one of her breast and teased her nipple. She was out of it. "I love you." I went to kiss her neck. "I love you too daddy." Her body shook and mine too. I busted and pulled out rolling over.

Power nap.

I woke up to her still sleep. Naked. Busted open.

I flicked my tongue against her lips and she opened her legs. She still had cum oozing out. I did not care tho like we grown. 🙄 I ate her pussy like it was the last thing I had to eat. Her toes curled and I kept going if not doing more shit. I just watched her body shake.. "baby.." she whined. I kissed her until she came down. "Good morning baby."

"Good morning.." she smiled. We went and took a shower. We was prolly gonna sleep all day. She's on her summer break. So that's prolly what the hell was gonna happen.

We ate and like I said. We went back to sleep. Boss ain't care that she was over here. He knew what the fuck went on.

She snuggled under me even more. Getting on my nerves 😂