Bitch.

Jayda.

"Bitch I'll beat yo ass." I turned around ready to square up. I laughed. "Man! Tasha quit playing wit me.." "coach wants to talk to you." She laughed. I nodded. "Thank you." I walked over toward the coach.

"Hey Jayda, Miss. Justine feels like there is a elephant between y'all.." I looked at her, "who's Justine?" I frowned. "The one over there.. sitting alone."

"Oh. Girl, when you go and push up on the next ones nigga.. there becomes an issue and if she says one word to me. I'm poppin' her off top." I smiled. "That's it?" "Well. Either resolve it or turn in your uniform?" I nodded and grabbed my bag. I went to the locker room. I changed into my leggings and my hoodie. I put on my Nike double handed Sandels. I carried my cheer uniform.

"Well. It was a nice experience." I smiled. I handed her the uniform. "Jayda... be mature. Think about your college dreams?" I laughed and shook my head. "Bye." I turned around.

"What the fuck happened?" Tasha grabbed my arm. "Cheer or make peace.. I'm already signed to a college. She can have dat." I smiled. She hugged me. "Well.. I'm signed too." She went and gave the coach the uniform.

"What're y'all doing?" Some other girl asked.  "Coach thinks someone sleeping with your significant other is something you should just get over.." we walked off. I had rode with Tasha anyway.

"Boooooyyyy.." she laughed. "I waited on that moment.." "Jayda."

I turned around. POP!

Stuck her in her shit as promised. She backed up as she held her nose. "Didn't I tell yo ass to stay the fuck away from me? What the fuck is wrong with you?" She took off running. "Get in the car." Tasha laughed. I got in the car.

We backed out and pulled off.

Babe: Damn you look good..
Babe: Beside you..
Me: Huh?

I looked beside me. He motioned for me to roll the window down. "Where y'all going.." "get drunk at her place.." he nodded. "be careful." I nodded. "Be single? Okay? I guess?" I rolled up the window. She pulled off. I busted out laughing.

He called and I hit the decline button. "Quit playing wit that baby. You've done that enough since he fucked up that once.."

"Girl I know." I laughed. I answered the phone.

"Oh my god. Trey! Oooo." I moaned into the phone. "Shut up before I come beat you and Tasha up fa real tho. Shut the hell up. Ask Tash she tryna match?" I looked at my phone. "Tash. Nigga why the fuck does she have a nickname from you?" He hung up.

"Tasha. Why is he calling you Tash?" She shrugged. "Y'all irritating playing games wit each other."

I nodded and sat there

Me: Maybe it's better that we're friends, maybe best friends?

I smirked. "What did you just do?" I shrugged. "Nothing.."

Babe: As long as I can still smash.
Me: Bet.

I was pissed off because this nigga was actually playing this game better than me. "Take me home." I rolled my eyes.

"Grouch."

I rolled my eyes again. I then sucked my teeth. We pulled up to my house. I got out and went straight in. I heard a car behind me but I dismissed it as flowing traffic.. 🙃

I went in and locked the door behind me. "What's up princess..?" "I quit cheer. My boyfriends an asshole.. my whole life has been shitty since last year.." I stomped upstairs. I slammed the door and locked it. I facetimed Jeremiah. He was like my go to/ my brother..

He answered.

"Ohhhh a whole year almost. Now you wanna talk to m- what's wrong baby girl?" I shrugged. "I don't know anymore.."
"We not doing this. We've grown and moved for this exact reason.."
"Yeah yeah... sum like that." I laughed.
"Anyways. What's up. Who's the girl?"
He looked back and laughed.
"Some lul chick you know how I am.. my baby done left me.." I laughed.
"Anyways. Wassup.. met anyone?"
"I did."
"Did or you still fucking wit him.."
I shrugged.
"Yea yea. Aye baby girl. Lemme call you back. You know that's a lie.. but let me call you back."
"Okay." I rolled my eyes.
"I love you girl."
"I love you too."

No we never dated. We just was real close.