Bitter Cold

(Koala x Reader)
Devil Fruit: Frost Frost Fruit

It began to snow. Blanketing the ship with a thin layer of snow. You tucked behind a corner of the ship holding close a snowball . You poked your head over seeing Sabo glancing around with a ball in his hand. His eyes searched for you. You wound up the shot before throwing it at his head. He cried out as the snow hit in the face then slumped to the floor. You giggled as Sabo snapped to you. He wound up and threw it at you.

Koala stepped out. You gasped grabbing her wrist and pulling her close. You caught the ball letting it freeze over. Her bright eyes widened as you held her in a dip. You smirked as cold air blew from your lips.

"Are you alright?" You asked.

She nodded softly as you helped her up. You bounced the frosted over snowball in your hand before chucking it at the back of Sabo's head. You brushed off your hands and crossed your arms.

"Sabo attacking the innocent? Tut tut." You said.

"Shut up! You started this war."

"And I'll be the one to finish it."

You noticed Koala was shuttering. Turning to her, her teeth chattered softly while she rubbed her arms. You smirked pulling off your coat and draped it around her shoulders. She perked up to you.

"You need it more then me anyway." You winked.

She smiled and blushed softly, "Thank you."

"How about tonight you and me have some s'mores. I know how to make a great fire." You said.

"Sure."

"Meet me here tonight."

She nodded.

So as night fell Koala held close to your coat as the snow softly fell onto the deck. She smiled sitting down under the mass and pulling close her legs. Koala smiled softly taking in your scent before the door swung open. Sabo rolled onto the deck tied up and rolled to Koala. You stepped out a minute later with a sack.

Sabo stopped rolling before Koala. He grumbled as his eyes rolled in his head. You stepped over to Koala and lit a match. Sabo sat up as you placed the match onto the top of his head. Then the top of his head took flame.

"See. I told you I could make a great fire." You said.

"Gimme a marshmallow." Sabo huffed.

You pouted opening the sac and grabbed a marshmallow. Then tossed it into his mouth. He chewed down on the treat.

"You agreed-"

"Yeah yeah I know."

Sabo snuggled up with himself as he soon fell asleep. You smiled softly as you handed Koala a stick. She smiled taking it as you handed her a marshmallow. She giggled piercing through the soft flesh of sugar. Before sticking it over Sabo's head. You soon followed her lead before scooting closer to her. Draping an arm over her shoulder.

Koala rested against your arm, as the white sugar soon turned into a golden brown. The two of you removed the marshmallows and assembled the s'more.  Sabo started to talk in his sleep having you both giggle softly.

"Ace no, I didn't eat the watermelon." Sabo grumbled.

You both snickered. But as you turned to Koala you noticed a bloch of chocolate on the corner of her lips.

"Love, you got a little- you know what I got it."

She turned to you as you kissed her softly. She stiffened as you took her bottom lip between your teeth. Pulling back slightly and let go. She blushed a dark red as you smirked.

"I missed." You hummed.

Then kissed her again licking away the chocolate. As you pulled away you licked your lips as she was still in shock. She then snapped out of it.

"Now hug each other and grab her boob." Sabo said.

You pursed your lips turning to him with a smirk on his lips. You blew on your fist freezing it over before punching him in the face.

"It's kind of cold out love, why don't we go inside." You said.

She nodded as you picked up your things and headed to the door.

"If I told you you had a fine body, would you hold it against me?" You grinned wiggling your brows.

She giggled, "Depends."

Then the two of you headed inside.

"So, your gonna leave me out here?!" Sabo called.