Only the Moon

I have an idea :) lemme know what you guys think and if you want more of these.

SMUTT!! For _SilentSanctuary

(Reiju x Reader)

It was dark and everyone was asleep. Well. Besides the two of you.

Giggling you pulled off your night gown and hopped into the lake. You gasped bobbing your head out. Reiju stood crossing her arms and giggled softly.

"Is it cold?" She asked.

"Only a little. But i'm sure once you get in. It will warm up." You winked.

Reiju gave a soft giggle before dipping her legs in and sat on a rock. You pulled yourself up to about her level and smirked to her.

"You've entered my waters young princess. Shall I capture you or send you off to sea to drown?" You purred.

"Your not a pirate no longer. Your highness." She hummed booping your nose.

"I can still dream of going rogue and taking you off to sea with me. While I take you while the moon and stars watched."

Reiju smirked brushing a hand through her hair.

"I mean. You can now." She purred.

Reiju grinned as your cocky grin fell from your lips. Your eyes glanced to the kingdom of Germa then back to her.

"Reiju. What if-"

"Isn't that the excitement though? Getting caught?"

You sighed before licking your lips. Grabbing her shirt you pulled her into the lake. As you climbed out she gasped bobbing her head out. You grinned as she glared up at you.

"Daw, this won't be the first time tonight I will see you wet."

You winked as she spat water at you. Gasping you dove in after her earning a splash fight.

Once the two of you were done you climbed out of the water and onto the grass. Pinning her down to the grass with your lips and hand.

You broke the kiss to kiss down her neck and a hand ran up her shirt to her breast. Her nails clawed into your back as a soft moan escaped her lips.

Your teeth bit down at Reiju's fair skin and you pulled away to a dark purplish spot on her neck. You rumbled leaning over her ear.

"Your mine now princess." You growled.

Your hand palmed her breast as her moans grew louder. You pulled back to take off her shirt and unclasp her bra. Tossing it away you purred to her pale exposed skin.

She was breath taking.

"Your raging lady boner is showing." She hummed.

"Shut up and let me admire you." You grunted.

You huffed kissing down her chest and took a nipple between your teeth. Reiju's hands weaved into your hair while her knees buckled beneath you. Your tongue rolled and lapped over her nipple. As your free hand took her free breast and messaged it. Rolling the nipple between your index and thumb.

"F-Fuck." She grunted.

Slowly pulling your hand away your hand ran into her panties. Moaning Reiju threw her head back against the grass. Your thumb rubbing over her clit as her breathes became more labored. Perking up you watched her lip get stick between her teeth. Grinning softly your lips trailed down to her stomach while your middle finger entered her.

"Fu-(Y/N)." Reiju moaned.

"Hush my flower. Your going to get us caught." You rumbled.

"Don't make me sit on your face. It will put your mouth to good use."

"Is that a threat or a promise?"

"Later so I don't break your neck."

You curled your finger as she moaned while you slowly pulled out. Reiju clutched to your hair while you pulled down her panties and exposed her womanhood. Rumbling your tongue darted out and rolled over her core. She stifled a moan clamping a hand to her mouth.
You added a second finger pumping in and out of her tightened walls. Your tongue pressed harder and lapped at her core.

"Y/N." She moaned.

Adding a third your pace began to quicken  with thrusts. Your tongue lavishing at her clit. Her legs clamped around your ears as she began to tighten.

She moaned clutching onto your hair and arched her back. Reiju was stiff for a moment before falling back on the grass. Pulling away you licked clean your fingers before wiping off your chin.

"That was mighty quick of you." You purred.

"S-Shut up." She panted.

Two lights were shined on you as you pulled Reiju close. Covering what you could of her decency.

"Your majesty. The king wishes to speak with the both of you." A guard spoke.

"Then fetch us some clothes instead of ogging the princess." You hissed, "How dare you look at my wife with the eyes of lust. I shall cut them out!"

They soon scrambled as Reiju sighed wrapping her arms around your neck.

"You'll never be rid of the pirates tongue." She sighed.