Birthday

Happy birthday Tashigi!!
(Tashigi x Reader)

She held a small stack of papers following around Smoker. Everyone had little clue today was her birthday. She'd figure you'd knew, but she hadn't seen you all day. She was slightly worried.

"Um. Smoker, where is Vice Admiral (Y/N)?" She asked.

He glanced to her, "Why do you care?"

"Oh, I just hadn't seen her all day."

He grunted, "Don't mind her, she's probably getting in some kind of trouble."

"Bu-"

"Now come, she's fine."

Flour, sugar, and frosting smeared across your uniform and the counters. You sighed smiling to your work as the cooks of the kitchen were slightly upset about your mess. But you told them why and they understood. But. Still were mad.

Tashigi stepped into her room after a long day. She was about to flick on the light when her room had small hues of pink floating around. She smiled as a candle was lit and you stood before it. You began to sing her happy birthday as she smiled. You handed her the cupcake as you finished the song.

"Happy Birthday Tashigi, make a wish."

She shut her eyes hard, crinkling her nose and pursing her lips. Then opened them blowing out the candle. Her eyes noticed the bandages and cuts on your hands.

"(Y/N). What happened?" She asked.

You gasped putting your hands behind your back, "Oh oh nothing. I just."

"Did you make me this?"

"I had a little help. The first batch. Wasn't very good."

She smiled setting the cupcake down before cupping your cheeks and kissed you softly. She pulled back and smiled. You rummaged in your pocket to a small box and handed it to her.

"Oh here, happy birthday." You said.

She smiled taking the box and unwrapping it. Your lips curled slowly into an evil smirk as she opened the lid. She squeaked shutting the lid, two horns and a tail made of your glow appeared on your form.

"How about we break in your new outfit? Hm?"