Treasure

(Smoothie x Reader)

They say. Smoothie holds a large treasure hidden away in the depts of whole cake island. She holds a key to said treasure tied around her neck.

And she is the only one who knows of what it is.

"Smoothie! Give up your treasure or we will take it ourselves!" A small ban of pirates commanded.

Smoothie perked up from her drink. Cocking a brow she plucked the key from her neck.

"This key?" She asked.

"Hand it over! Nice and easy!" He commanded.

"Over my dead body."

The ban of pirates were soon picked up and squeezed into her glass. Earning the others do flee in fear. Smoothie rolled her eyes before heading back home.

She stepped down the halls to a set of double doors. Kneeling down she unlocked the door before heading inside. She locked the door from the inside before turning to a large pond inside. It was a dug out of a pond Smoothie found a few years ago.

And she fell in love with what was within it.

Stepping up to the pond she knelt down and swirled her finger in the water. Leaning over into the cool blue waters. She awaited for her greatest treasure.

Smoothie perked up as a head poked out of the water. Your eyes focused on her while from the nose down stayed under water.

"I'm back my dear." She spoke.

You inhaled some water before sputtering it in her face and dove back under. She sighed blotting her face with her gloves. Pursing her lips she turned to you sitting on a rock in the center of the pond. Your tail silver mixed with golds batted angrily against the rock.

"What's the matter now love?" She asked.

"You promised we would go out today. And now that today is over. I can't." You hissed.

Right. She promised.

"I was just waiting. You've seen the daylight. Let me show you the moon. The light of the night. And the stars, of my island." She said.

You turned to her. Before diving into the water and swam up to her. You poked out before her with a smile.

"Really?" You smiled.

"I did promise you." She said.

You smiled pulling yourself up onto the ledge and kissed her softly. Smoothie smiled kissing you back and helped you out of the water. You stood wobbling slightly before looking up to Smoothie. She stepped away a moment to gather you a slim dress and helped you into it. And some comfortable shoes before the two of you went out.

"Mama has requested to see you first." Smoothie spoke.

"Mama? I. Do I look okay? Should I change? I-"

She placed a finger to your lips before kissing your forehead.

"You look fine my love."

She took you down into a room where Big mom sat. She grinned wickedly as you stepped up to her.

"Mama, this is my greatest treasure y/n."

You instantly bowed to her. Smoothie cocked a brow to your behavior.

"A pleasure to have been taken in by the big mom pirates. I'm honored to be standing before you today." You spoke.

"Ah the siren. A shame we've had to keep you cooped up in such a small pond. I'm happy to welcome you to the family."

You perked up to her and smiled. Smoothie and you left going into town. Where everyone was watching you. Your eyes were focused on everything that was new. Foreign to you. Smoothie's eyes kept to you though. While you bubbled and gushed about every little thing.

"Y/N." She hummed.

You turned to her and smiled.

"Yeah?"

"I want to show you something."

Smoothie lead you to the docks and you both sat down. You smiled to the stars reflecting in the water and moon shining on the both of you.

"Smoothie this. This is beautiful." You gleamed.

"Yes. Yes you are."

You turned to her seeing her staring at you. Snorting a laugh you curled closer to her.

"I actually want to ask you something."

You looked up to her from her shoulder.

"What is it?"

"Well, as my duty to help mama bring all the people of the world together. I've asked mama if instead of you being pinned to a book. You'd walk free."

You smiled softly wrapping your arm around hers. Smoothie took your hand. slipping a rose gold ring with a diamond rose in the middle on your ring finger.

"You'd walk free. As my wife."

You looked to the ring then back up to her.

"Your serious?"

"Would I ever lie to you?"

You smiled cupping her cheeks and kissed her softly. Which she was happily to return.

"I will. Under one condition."

"Oh?"

"I'm not locked up anymore."

"Y/N."

"I'm so bored all alone in my room. Please."

She sighed. Knowing she couldn't win against you.

"Alright. But you must be watched. Who knows who could want your head. Or some kind of bait to get mama."

"Alright. That's fine."

The two of you headed home while you admired your ring. Smoothie took you to her room to say goodnight. She promised she would be back soon to sleep.

Sighing she leaned against the door. Pudding stepped by with a soft smile on her face.

"And what did she say?" Pudding asked.

"She said yes. So. Let's go tell mama." Smoothie said.

Pudding embraced her as they chatted about how it all went down to Mama's room.

"Smoothie, how did you fall for y/n?"

She turned to pudding.

"Falling for her wasn't falling at all. It was walking into a house and suddenly knowing. You're home." Smoothie hummed.