Sweet Tooth

A/N: Young Big Mom everyone. Hot damn. Happy Birthday Charlotte Lin lin.

Oh when she craved something. She needed it. Badly. If she didn't have that taste.

Things got messy.

You sucked down on a sucker. It was one of those kind if you ate the whole thing. Gum or some taffy was inside. You had a sweet tooth, you could eat the purest and richest of chocolate cake. Surprising everyone on how fast you could eat it.

But she caught your scent.

Her eyes watched you as you pulled the sucker from your lips. Then pressed the hard candy back into your lips.

And she wanted a taste.

You stopped snapping your head to the young woman behind you. She grinned to you crossing your arms.

"I'll fight you for a taste." She said.

You watched people cry out and scream as you cocked your head to her. You pulled the sucker from your lips.

"Fine. I'll battle you."

You pulled out your sword as did she. You bolted for her attacking her but she blocked you with ease. She batted you away having you skid to a building. You groaned slowly getting up. Lin Lin was a yonko. You were no match against her. You pulled the sucker from your lips and held it out to her.

"Here you win. You can have it." You huffed.

She rumbled, "I wasn't talking about the sucker love. I wanna kiss your lips."

You blushed pursing your lips in a line, "Wh-what?"

She approached you dipping down to your level and kissed you softly. She pulled back to you red and shocked.

"And the one's between your hips." She rumbled.

You gasped as she threw you over her shoulder.

"Hey wait-"

"Your going to be my wife."

"I never-"

"I want your taste."

You couldn't back down to a yonko.

"When I kissed her for the first time. I could taste the next sixty years of my life. But. Now that she's gone."

Lin lin looked to your portraiture hanging in her throne room. She frowned slightly.

"I know she's still with me. Always."