His Wife

(Robin x Reader)

"Ms. All Sunday, meet my wife. Mrs. Golden Birthday." Crocodile said.

You perked up to the raven haired woman. You bowed slightly to her as you took her side.

"Please keep an eye on her."

She nodded as Crocodile soon walked away. Once he stepped away you hissed falling to your knees. Blood seeped from your gold clothes while All Sunday knelt down with you.

"Here let me see." She said.

You looked to her as she lifted your skirt and noticed the gash cut across your side.  That was bleeding out through a make shift bandage. Her eyes filled with worry and glanced up to you.

"Did he do this to you?" She asked.

"I hate to speak ill of my husband." You said averting your gaze.

"Let me help."

You turned to her, "Alright."

Sitting in a small room, Ms. All Sunday rummaged through drawers pulling out medical equipment. You watched as many hands popped out of everywhere. They were gentle against your skin and helped bandage your wound. You smiled as they disappeared and you looked to your side.

"That is amazing." You said.

She smiled, "Thank you."

"Your Nico Robin. I remember you in my husbands files."

She nodded, "That I am."

"It's an honor."

She blinked, "Honor?"

"Your story, how you've run from the government. Slipping through everyone's fingers. It's amazing."

She smiled, "I guess it is pretty amazing."

As the days went on, you and Robin had gotten close. Closer and closer. That you had forgotten all about your husband entirely.

You kissed her softly as she ran her hands through your hair. Pulling back softly you both smiled as she cupped your face and kissed your forehead.

"I'll get us out of here."

"(Y/N)!" Crocodile called.

Robin and you frowned as Crocodile stepped into the room. Robin stepped away and out of the room. She shut the door only to hear clattering of something in the room and his barking.

Robin knocked on the door of your room the following morning. She held breakfast before opening the door. Crocodile sat by your bedside holding your hand. He perked up to her and furrowed.

"Ms. All Sunday, I have terrible news." He said.

"What is it?" She asked.

"My wife, she has been, ill. And had passed in the middle of the night. If you'd like to say your goodbyes do it now."

She was taken back, she set the tray on the table before approaching. Crocodile let her take his place before he left to bare the bad news. Robin cupped your cheek and kissed you softly. She pulled back to you weakly opening your eyes. She smiled brushing back your hair.

"Your okay. I-"

You glanced to the table next to the bed. She turned to it before you weakly opened the drawer. She helped you open it before you handed her a letter.

"I-It e-explai-ins e-e-every-thing." You gave a shaken breath.

She was about to open it when you stopped her.

"N-n-not now. He-he's listening."

Robin placed it into her pocket before taking your hand.

"I-I'm glad I met you. S-some l-l-light in m-my life."

You smiled softly before clutching her hand. Then slumped to the bed. Tears swelled in her eyes.

"I'll avenge you." She sniffled.

She soon got up and headed out the room. To a secret room. Where she ripped open your letter.

It explained your last words. Explaining you wanted a divorce, Crocodile didn't have it. So. He took it out on you. Ending up you to your death. Then the letter went on about how you fell in love with Robin. Ending your final words with an I love you.

She sniffled folding the paper and placed it in her pocket. When there was a ring on the bottom of the envelope. She sniffled pulling it out. A ring with a cherry blossoms around it and a cherry blossom flower on the center. She smiled sliding it on and kissed it softly.

"Wow, that's so sad." Nami said.

Robin looked to her ring, "She saw me as human instead of a monster. So. I'm going on this adventure for her. She wanted to be free. Now she is with me."