Big Eater

(Bonney x Reader)

You slammed your tankard down onto the table. Glancing to the pastel pink woman downing her meal in one swallow. You grew impressed by her eating skill. You rested on your palm watching her put it away. Then watched a tall stack of plates being built beside her. Until her eyes caught you. She licked her fingers clean before smirking. She snapped her fingers at you before pointing to the spot beside her.

You stood and took a seat beside her. Stiffening you stood to her hand placed under your ass.

"Sorry there are no seats, you'll have to sit on my face." She hummed.

You smirked, "By the way you eat food, I know you can give a girl a gold time."

"Why don't you tell me your name, so I know who's name I'm calling tonight."

"(Y/N)."

"Bonney."

"By chance would you have a napkin? Your making me wet."

"I don't have a napkin but you can use my tongue."

You hummed sitting next to her. Everyone perked up to your very, very, dirty pick up lines. Some ears were covered, as the big eater and drinker showed off how dirty there mouthes are.

"Let's do breakfast tomorrow, should I call you, or nudge you?"

You chuckled sliding her a key, "If you wanna stop by and pretend my legs are made of butter. You can help spread them."

Bonney smirked as you walked off to the door.

"I won't wait long."

She turned to her crew, "Better make that to go."