Blossom

(Robin x Reader)

It first started with a petal. A small black outlined petal. That is when she met you.

You hummed holding out your hand to her. Dressed in furs, your hand covered in rings and your nails having a glossy finish to them. You smiled softly.

"The pleasure is all mine." You spoke.

As she reached out to shake your hand you kissed her knuckle.

"Charmed, Mrs. Croco-"

"Please call me (Y/N)."

Then the second one formed as you both crossed the line.

You sat upon your bed. Your wedding ring tossed onto the floor. Sitting on the edge of the bed still pretty steamed from the fight you and your husband had. Er. If you even want to call him that.

"I'm going to sleep in the guest bedroom." You hissed.

Rolling off your fur coat you headed down the hall. And stopped before Robin's room. Knocking softly the door opened as she let you in without hesitation. Shutting the door you sat upon her bed.

"Crocodile is being an asshole again." You growled.

"Again?" She asked. Nodding you crossed your arms.

"He just." You sighed, "The marriage was a whole sham. He only wanted me for company. He never wanted me for a wife."

She sat beside you.

"I just. I hate him."

She leaned over and kissed you softly.

"Then once my mission here is complete.... run away with me." She whispered.

The third and fourth were when you had the affair. And the branch and the last petal formed as....

"I love you." You smiled.

She smiled softly as the two of you wandered through Alabasta. You noticed the cherry blossom tattoo upon her arm had formed. Smiling you ran your fingers over it.

"This is beautiful." You hummed.

"Just as beautiful as you." She hummed.
You smiled leaning over and kissing her cheek.

"Miss Wednesday. My wife. Is there something going on here?"

You both perked up and turned to Crocodile. Robin always loved how spunky you were. Especially when it came to sassing Crocodile.

"Why do you care? I can't give a friendly kiss to a friend? Hm? You have a right hand use it. Don't getting a hard on over something ridiculous."

"There's rumors going around about an affair." He snarled.

"Jeez. Your getting all bent out of shape cause someone wants to give me attention. Unlike you your poorly packaged horse shit. You think I have a death wish?" You snapped back, "Come on Robin. Lets go so I can get my apology later."

The two of you turned as Crocodile puffed smoke from his lip.

"I'm surprised he let you talk to him like that." Robin chuckled.

"If he wanted to kill me he would of done it already. He has no proof of an affair. If there is one."

But.

He found out.

Gasping you looked to the golden hook pierced through your body. Your eyes widened before turning to Crocodile standing behind you.

"This is what you get you whore." He hissed.

Sliding the hook from your fleshy form he let you collapse onto the cobblestone. You turned to him breathing heavily.

"I'll. Kill. You." You hissed.

"Good luck." He chuckled cleaning off his hook, "I'm glad to have finally put you in your place."

He then turned and walked away. You hissed struggling to get up. The gaping hole in your stomach oozed ounces and ounces of blood. You finally staggered up and leaned agains the wall.

"(Y/N)!"

You were suddenly helped back down again and carried away. By. Tiny hands? Robin helped you down to the hospital. But there was so much they could do before....

Robin suddenly woke up. In a cold sweat. She looked to her arm and the cherry blossom tattoo grew. Growing up her arm and circling around her wrist.

"Robin?" She turned to you as you rubbed your eyes, "Is everything okay?"

That's right. Crocodile never found out. And You were kidnapped by the Strawhat pirates. And was rebranded as Robin's wife. Earning a small cherry blossom to be tattooed on each of your ring fingers. You started to get a cherry blossom tattoo as well. But it started on your breast.

You brushed your hand through her long black hair.

"I'm alright. I. Had a bad dream." She hummed. You kissed her softly before pulling back.

"Tell me about it. Then you will sleep easier." You smiled.

As Robin told you the gruesome story. You giggled softly thinking if your ex husband found out. Your smile faded as you turned to her.

"Crocodile is out of emple down."

You both looked out the window.

"Maybe it's a sign he was out to get me." You muttered.

"He'd have to go through us first."