Pirates and Dragons

"Luffy please." Nami begged.

She knelt before Luffy wearing a straw hat of her own. Her hands clasped together looking up to her captain. Luffy pursed his lips looking to his crew then back to her.

"I donno Nami. It seems pretty risky." Luffy sighed. She pursed her lips.

"Luffy I rarely ask you to do anything for me. Please. Can we please have (Y/N) join the crew? I mean come on a dragon! She's a dragon Luffy! She can protect our stuff. Besides we need another woman on this crew."

Robin nodded agreeing to her statement. As did Sanji knowing he might have another woman on the crew.

"Okay. She can join the crew. BUT! I get a huge party from it!" Luffy nodded.

Nami turned to Sanji and batted her eyes to him.

"Does that sound like a problem Sanji?" She asked.

"No Nami-swan!" Sanji chirped.

Once they docked to your island. Things. Were off. They have been gone for so long there was a new kingdom there now. But Nami hurried to your cave. Where everything..... was gone.

"Oh no." Nami muttered.

Robin poked her head inside her eyes kept to the floor.

"Nami. I think she was kidnapped. There was quiet a scuffle in here."

She was right. Some of the rocks were broken and markings on the floor.

"She's still here. Robin help me look for her."

"I've already found her."

She pulled a wedding invitation from her bag and handed it to Nami. She looked finding your name. And a young prince of this kingdom.

"I'm too late."

"Actually. This was arranged. The prince wanted y/n but he couldn't have her. So. He stole her. And is going to marry her in a few days time. We still have time Nami. Lets head back to the ship and come up with a plan." Robin winked.

You sat looking out the window. Your eyes narrowed to a ship sitting on the docks.

"Nami." You muttered.

Swinging open the window you leaned out. Only to be pulled right back in. Your eyes looked to the chain bolted to the wall. Then to it clasped around your neck. Sea prism. You couldn't change. Even if you wanted to.

"Please. Rescue me." You muttered.

"Your highness! Pirates are attacking the castle!"

The young prince snapped to the doors as they were slashed open. The monster trio stormed in the prince drew his sword before pointing it to them.

"W-who goes there!"

Luffy looked up to him cocking his head slightly.

"You have something that belongs to me. And I'm here to take it back."

"Have it! Just don't hurt me!"

"Where's y/n?"

The prince frowned.

"What would you want with a snake like her? She's useless! She can't even collect berri! Just dumb trinkets and other unless junk. But. Once she becomes my queen. I will lock her down in the treasury so she can protect what is rightfully min-"

Sanji jumped up kicking the prince to the floor. Zoro stood above him pointing his sword to his forehead.

"I look forward to killing a prince."

You perked up as the door opened. Nami stepped through.

"Nami." You muttered.

"Y/n? Is this your human form?" She asked.
You looked down to your hands then back to her.

"I uh. I'm not as pretty as my dragon form I know." You sighed.

She giggled cupping your face and kissed you softly.

"No. It's. Even better then I imagined." She said.

Her eyes followed the chain around your neck to the wall. Nami sighed before holding your hands.

"Stay here. I'll be back with help."

She dropped the straw hat on your head before bolting out of the room. You smiled touching the hat.

Within time a swordsmen came cutting the chains before all of you escaped. Heading to the ship and sailing off.

Sitting on the table Franky, you learned, helped unclasp the collar from your neck. Before he left you and Nami alone in the kitchen.

"I owe you all so much. Thank you for saving me." You said.

"You owe me a kiss remember." She winked.

"Plus your 10% interest."

She giggled cupping your face and you kissed softly. It soon grew to a hot and heavy lip locking until you were pinned to the dining room table. Her lips trailing down to your neck. Letting out a soft moan you shifted.

"Nami." You breathed, "I'd hate to break this up but. I feel like we're being watched."

Her eyes snapped to the window of the kitchen. Shadows scrambled away before she huffed.

"The girls room has a lock on it. Shall we get away?"

"Don't mind if I do."