Treasure

(Nami x Reader) (I'm really bad at describing things so this is what the dragon part looks like) (fond on Pinterest, artwork belongs to rightful owner)

Nami slammed down a map on the dinning table. Everyone perked up as a large x was in the end of the island. She tapped the spot with her nail as the crew looked to the spot.

"Here is where the legendary dragon treasure is. The dragon has stolen some treasure from each of the ships that have docked there. This time. It's our turn to take something from it." Nami said.

Luffy grinned, "A dragon?!"

Nami nodded, "Are you in?"

They nodded.

As the crew set out to find the dragons cave. Luffy had some fun sniffing out the meat. He grinned to a food cart where you stood. Cloaked in black with a cloak on your back. Luffy grinned approaching you. Your eyes kept to his hat, shimmering it's golden color.

"Oh I like your hat." You said.

Luffy grinned, "Thanks, Shanks gave it to me."

You smiled, "Oh red haired Shanks? I knew I saw that hat before."

He furrowed, "You met Shanks?"

You nodded, "When he wore that hat. And was a cabin boy on Roger's ship."

You pulled a gold pin from your hair. Hanging from it was a heart made of glass.

"He gave me this. Something else he treasured then that hat."

You put it back into your hair before turning to Luffy.

"Now, if you want something you must give me something you treasure."

Luffy looked to his hat before furrowing, "I'm not giving you my hat lady."

"Then. No meat."

"Won't berries work?"

You shook your head, "Well, what about something valuable."

Luffy thought for a minute before pulling out a ring. You smiled taking it. Then bit down on it before handing over some meat.

"One day I'll take that hat from you, straw hat Luffy."

As the sun was setting you headed back to your cave where you pulled off your clothes and added the gold to your pile. Your form then took as you turned into a dragon. Pastel scales of purple, blue, pink, and mint. Large wings and a tail with spines. A delicate creature, but feared by most.

You admired your treasures, of glimmering gold and orange. You furrowed. Orange. Your claw scooped up a girl who shrieked and you dropped her. She scrambled back while you admired her glimmering gold orange hair. She smacked you with a bag of gold before darting off. You rubbed your paw on your face before grabbing her and sitting back. She clutched onto the bag pursing her lips.

"H-hey! Put me down! I found it fair and square!" She hissed.

"You can keep it." You said.

"I-I can?"

You nodded, "For something you cherish."

"Something I cherish? Listen- dragon. I'm a pirate, I steal not trade."

You giggled, "Then, will you stay with me, just for the night? I'll let you keep half."

"Half?!"

"I promise. It's been a while since I had some company. And time is something people cherish."

You set her down as she set down the bag.