Play Bunny

"You shouldn't be here." She whispers.

You hung upside down looking at her upside down from her window. Violet leaned out the window watching you hang upside down from a rope. Wearing a white mask covering around your eyes. You winked to her with a small smirk.

"I shouldn't be here, or your worried I'm gonna get caught?" You purred.

"Both." She giggled.

"Violet, I'm not scared of that overgrown feather duster."

She snorted a laugh, "(Y/N), you shouldn't underestimate him. He is quiet powerful."

"Power smower. He can take break me in two. As long as I get you safely away from that walking feather boa."

You held your hand out to her.

"Rebecca and you will be safe in my care."

She took your hand as you helped her up onto the window. As she was about to cling onto you. The rope snapped and you fell. Viola held your wrist. She tried to pull you up when another hand took hers. You looked up to Doflamingo. He grinned at you evily while he let you go. You fell back into a tree and slumped there. You blew your hair out of your face before looking down. A small girl stood there eating some grapes, maybe they were olives. She pointed to you and frowned.

"I don't like this woman." She cried.

"Bug off will you." You huffed.

The branch broke as you slumped to the ground.

"(Y/N)! Don't let her touch you!" Violet cried.

You looked up at her confused but it was too late. Her tiny hand touched your knee. And you slumped to the ground. You looked to the numbs you had for fingers and arms, along with your legs. You looked up to Violet. She looked confused.

"Sugar! What's going on?"

"Don't worry Violet, I'm just taking care of a little intruder."

Her face hardened, "Good, I don't want any rats here."

"Violet! Babe! Come back!"

She turned away from the window and walked inside. You ran up to the wall before you tripped over your own ears. You fell face first into a puddle. You got up seeing your little drenched rabbit body.

"Damn you Doflamingo."

This how it was. You were a toy sitting outside the castle. When Violet came out you fell in step behind her. Figuring out that Sugar's devil fruit power. She'd let you follow her. And sometimes she'd let you in the castle with you.
Well. Until Sugar fell. And her rain of terror fell.

You smiled looking to your hands sitting before Violet. You turned to her as she embraced you sobbing softly. You smiled as she peppered you in kisses. You laughed kissing back. She pulled back cupping your face.

"Heh, some little rat I've been." You said.

She pinched your cheek, "That's what you get for being reckless."

"Princess (Y/N), I'm sorry for what had become of this kingdom. I hope it doesn't impact the marriage between my daughter and you." King Riku said.

You smiled turning to her, "Of course not, I still love her the same I did yesterday."