She Will Not Bow

(Vivi x Fem Reader) + Mature content ;)

Vivi admired how strong and tall you were. You would not bow for anyone. Besides her father. No man would break you or your hard spirit. That's what she loved about you.

Crocodile stood before you as she was behind you. Your hand caught his wrist as he intended to strike the princess.

"Cobra will know of this." You spoke. Tossing away his hand you took Vivi's and turned away. She pulled up her dress to keep up with your quick pace.

"(Y/N) slow down. I assure he meant no harm to me-" You snapped to her cupping her face.

"No man shall lay a hand on a woman. No matter her stature. Come. We must see your father."

Vivi nodded as the two of you headed to Cobra. You explained the situation as he furrowed. Vivi did tell her side of the story as well. Earning the high king to rub his temples and raise a hand to you. You bowed only slightly to him.

"(Y/N) take Vivi to her room." He spoke. You nodded taking Vivi's hand and escorted her to her room.

"Thank you." Vivi smiled, her arm wrapped around yours and only got higher. You glanced over to her with a smirk.

"Of course, your highness." You hummed.

"And would my knight in shining armor like a reward?" Vivi purred drawing a small heart on your arm. You froze. Vivi's soft lips pulled into a smile as your smirk faded and a hue of blush blossomed your face. Vivi hummed stepping up to you, bending over slightly as her cleavage were in full view.

"Er. Uh. Miss Vivi I-"

She kissed you softly before pulling back.

"Goodnight my knight."

You swallowed thickly as Vivi headed into her room and you stood there frozen. You finally took a breath and stepped into your room just down the hall.

It was endless. Vivi's flirting with you. The soft touching, the sweet kisses she left.

You fell in love with her.

And.... you weren't the only person who knew.

Crocodile had a sneaking suspicion that something was up. And he saw the two of you. Curled up together in the garden. Lips and touching and all.

He grinned.

"Good to know." He hummed.

You pulled back licking away the juices from your fingers. Vivi panted softly before clutching onto you.

"Meet me in my room tonight. I'm sick of all this teasing and getting no where."

"Yes your majesty." You smirked with a devilish grin.

As everyone was asleep you had crept from your room and into Vivi's. She sat before her mirror brushing through her long blue hair. Her body nude, and the mood reflecting off her skin.

"Undress." Vivi commanded.

"Yes your majesty." You spoke undressing of your nightgown.

She turned to you tossing her hair over her shoulder and smirked. She stepped up to you kissing you softly. She pulled you into the bed and pinned you down. Your tongue and teeth battled and nails clawed onto skin. each others hands palmed at each others breasts. You chuckled softly flipping her over and disappeared under the sheets. You locked her legs into place over your shoulder and licked over her core. Her moans were music to your ears.

"Ah (Y/N)." She moaned.

Your tongue lapped over her wetted lips. Her soft and tender flesh. Then rolled your tongue over her clit. Her breathing and moans were so pleasant and soft. Pulling back you pressed your middle finger into her heat. Thrusting ever so softly as....

The door swung open and the lights flicked on.

"Vivi. Are you alright?!"

Popping your head out you pulled Vivi to your chest as Cobra and Crocodile and a few others stood in the doorway.

"I'd hate to tarnish your majesties image with her exposed skin please. Give us a moment." You hissed.

They stepped out of the room as your face grew red and you turned to Vivi.

"I'm going to die." You muttered sitting up and sitting back.

"Relax. We will just explain how we feel about each other."

"Oh jee. That's a genius idea. Are you trying to get me hanged."

"Fine. Do you have any ideas?"

"You lit up a second... in fact I do. You little virgin."

As the two of you dressed Cora entered the room. You sat beside Vivi taking her hand.

"Crocodile informed me about this... affair." He spoke.

"Your majesty I was only trying to help Princess Vivi. She's-"

"I love her father." Vivi spoke.

You turned to her with a stern look. This wasn't apart of the plan.

"Er what she means-"

"Father. (Y/N) has protected me for years. I. I couldn't imagine my life without her. Please. Understand I care for her as more than just my body guard." Vivi spoke.

"Your majesty I will take the blame for sleeping with royalty. I. I was caught up in-"

"Enough. My daughter must rest. We will speak of your punishment in the morning. It will give you two time to think of what you have done."

Vivi watched as you knelt to his feet. Your hands clutched the rug.

"Your majesty please. I meant no ill will against you. My heart will always belong to this kingdom and now to your daughter. But please. I beg of you." You looked up at him, "Don't take Vivi from me. This will never happen again. For I will die to that promise."

He looked to Vivi then back to you.

"Give me until the morning to give you your fate. Until then. Spend as much time as you must with my daughter. It may be the last."
He stepped out of the room turning out the light.

"Oh (y/n)." She sighed, "What are we gonna do?" You turned to her.

"I don't know Vivi." You sighed.

As the morning broke you escorted Vivi down to see her father upon request. Vivi and you stood as you bowed to him.

"Vivi. I did some thinking and... I think you are ready to choose your own fate." He spoke, "(y/n) has done no ill will against my kingdom. And you two seem to really love each other. As she would die for the shame you both committed. (y/n) I revoke your title as the guard and you shall be whatever you wish to be. As long as you are happy with my daughter."

You lifted your head.

"Thank you your majesty." You spoke.

"Cobra will be just fine my dear. Now take care of my darling blue. She needs a watchful eye on her part."

"Of course."

You both slipped your hands together.

And

That was before the kingdom fell to shambles.

Part 2???