Jealous

(Nami x Fem)

Her lip twitched in disgust. Baring her teeth and her nails digging into the woodwork.

Witnessing the man who had your hands between his. He seemed to spurt love and the way he looked at you. His eyes sparkled and his lips pulled into a grin. But you held that soft sweet smile. Your kindness raiding from your blossomed pink cheeks. He stammered love from his chapped lips. While one hand slipped from your hand and one to your cheek. Slowly leaning in close.

Nami hated it.

"Sanji!"

He darted out from the kitchen. Leaping down and onto the deck before standing next to Nami. He gushed slightly as she called for him. But her eyes didn't meet his. He turned to the deck seeing that man hold you like some delicate thing. He furrowed before he jumped off the deck and knocked him right into the water. Sanji hopped down and turned to you. Taking your hands and examining you. Blinking you turned to the water then back to Sanji.

"He didn't hurt you did he?" He asked.

"No. No I'm okay." You giggled.

Sighing in relief he turned to Nami and grinned. Both giving a thumbs up to each other. You turned to Nami as she stepped away from the railing.

"Seems Nami-swan got jealous." Sanji chuckled softly.

"I see." You smirked turning to him.

As night fell you pulled on your night gown. Skimpy and skin revealing.

"You got jealous." You smirked.

You turned to Nami who pouted crossing her arms.

"No. Sanji just."

"Just what? Kicked his ass for you?"

"No-"

You pinned her to the vanity. Your lips parted slightly looking to hers.

"So it wouldn't bother you if I started to talk to other women? I see how you react about men."

"Of course not."

"Even if I got this close? Hm?"

You leaned in closer. Brushing your lips against hers. You glanced up to her and smirked. Your hot breath washing over her lips.

"Sanji can't help you there." You smirked.

"I-"

You giggled kissing her softly then pulled back cupping her cheek.

"Now were even. Talk to any woman like that again and I will hold you accountable."

"Oh." Nami smirked, "Are you gonna punish me?"

"Always."