Defy the King

(Tashigi x Reader)
Devil fruit: Lion- Lion Fruit
Yes you are a lion not a lioness

"Me?! Why me?!" Tashigi said.

"Cause I asked you to." Smoker growled, "Besides, she likes you better."

"But! But-"

"You have no say in this Tashigi, you will wake her."

Smoker slid a medium box across his desk to Tashigi. She picked up the box and pushed her glasses onto her nose. Tashigi began to walk to the belly of the ship where there was a door bolted off with chains and a steal plated door. Tashigi swallowed thickly before opening the door and stepped inside.

There was a harsh snoring earning her attention. She turned to the lion asleep on the bed. Lying on her back with her paws over her head while her feet were curled to her body. She giggled softly shutting the door. Tashigi walked into the room placing the box onto the desk. She stepped forward to you asleep in the bed. Her fingers ran through your golden mane before running a finger down your mussel.

You were a marine admiral. Akainu wanted you to go with G-5 to figure out what Law was doing in punk hazard. Which you agreed. Where you and Tashigi got along well and. Fell in love. Well after you saved her life from some brutal pirates attacked the ship. In return you asked her out and she agreed. But since you were her boss technically. You both had to keep it on the down low.

She noticed the scars on your chest and belly. Most were from protecting her. And others from your own reckless behavior. Tashigi smiled softly scratching under your chin and you began to purr. Tail batting against the bed and a grin grew on your lips.

"Come on you lazy cat. We're here." Tashigi said.

You cracked open a golden eye before batting her into the bed. She gasped as you pinned her down below you.

"Well well, a lone lamb had made her way into my den." You purred.

"Someone has to come and wake you up everyday." She said.

"And it's always you, little lamb."

She kissed your nose, "We have to go. We don't want anyone to get suspicious of us."

Your form turned into your human form before you kissed her softly. Tashigi wrapped her arms around your neck deepening the kiss. She pulled away as your tongue ran across her lips. You rumbled softly.

"Be my queen." You said.

"What?" She asked.

"Once we're done here. I'm going to take you away from this place. And we'll get married."

"You can't be serious."

"I am."

"What about your job, what about-"

"As long as your with me. I don't care where we end up."

She blinked as a hue of blush grew across her cheeks.

"O-Okay."

You smiled kissing her softly. As you pulled away you cupped her cheek.

"So. Is that a yes?"

She nodded as the two of you embraced. Once the two of you pulled away you rummaged in your dresser to a small ring made out of some metal. You slid it onto her finger before kissing it.

"Shall we go, my queen?"

"You need to get dressed first."

"Ah, right."