Speak Now

(Baby 5 x Reader)
Speak Now: Taylor Swift

You pressed your hands to the double doors.

"I am not the kind of girl, who should be rudely bargin' in on a white veil occasion, but you are not the kind of girl, Who should be marryin' the wrong man." You said.

You pushed open the doors earning everyone in the chapel's attention. Baby 5 looked to you with a soft gasp. Clutching onto her flowers. And some ugly ass man standing before her.

"I object!"

Everyone gasped.

You poked around the rooms. Finding Baby 5's friends chatting softly. Then you saw him. The groom to be. Some lanky man with missing teeth and scraggly blonde hair.

"I sneak in and see your friends, And his snotty little family, all dressed in pastel, And he's is yelling at a groomsmen, Somewhere back inside a room, Wearing a tux that matched everyone else in the room. This is surely not what you thought it would be, I lose myself in a daydream, where I stand and say."

You poked your head into Baby 5's room. You were in awe seeing how beautiful she looked in such a gown. Her hair all done up and a dress that fit her form beautifully. She was adding a little makeup to her form before pulling down the veil. You noticed an emerald ring still sitting on her finger. It made you smile.

"Don't say yes, run away now, I'll meet you when you're out, of the church at the back door, don't wait or say a single vow, you need to hear me out, "And they said, "Speak now.'"

As the wedding was beginning you peaked in through the curtain. Baby 5 was walking down the isle. She was beautiful and too good for that man at the alter. Who just wanted her for her beauty. Unlike you. Who already fell in love with her.

"Fond gestures are exchanged, and the organ starts to play a song that sounds like a death march, and I am hiding in the curtains, It seems I was uninvited by your lovely husband-to-be, He stands there like a board, But I know you wish it was me, You wish it was me, don't you?" You giggle.

"Don't say yes, run away now, I'll meet you when you're out, Of the church at the back door, Don't wait or say a single vow, You need to hear me out, And they said, "Speak now"

Don't say yes, run away now, I'll meet you when you're out, Of the church at the back door, Don't wait or say a single vow, Your time is running out, And they said, "Speak now"

You pressed your ear to the door listening for the right moment.

"So?" Doflamingo asked.

You shushed him.

"I hear the preacher say, "Speak now or forever hold your peace, There's a silence, there's my last chance, I stand up with shaking hands, All eyes on me, Horrified looks from everyone in the room, But I'm only lookin' at you."

You pressed your hands to the double doors.

"I am not the kind of girl, who should be rudely bargin' in on a white veil occasion, but you are not the kind of girl, Who should be marryin' the wrong man." You said.

You pushed open the doors earning everyone in the chapel's attention. Baby 5 looked to you with a soft gasp. Clutching onto her flowers. And some ugly ass man standing before her.

"I object!"

"(Y/N)?" Baby 5 muttered.

You began to step up to her, "Don't say yes, run away now, I'll meet you when you're out, Of the church at the back door, Don't wait or say a single vow, You need to hear me out, And they said, "Speak now"'

You stood before her shoving aside her lovely husband-to-be. Taking her hands softly. She smiled to you with tears in her eyes.

"And you say, 'Let's run away now,
I'll meet you when I'm out of my dress at the back door, Oh baby, I didn't say my vow, So glad you were around when they said, "Speak now'" you said.

She nodded, "Take me home."

You smiled pulling up her veil and scooped her up. She embraced your neck as you stepped out of the room. You glanced to Doflamingo.

"They are all yours."

You and Baby 5 sat in a back room. Holding hands. Your thumb brushed over the ring and turned to her.

"You said you'd wait for me." You said.

"I know, I did. But he needed me."

You cupped her chin, "Always remember. If someone needs you, I will always need you more. Always. If your going to be my wife one day I'm going to need you more and more everyday. I love you Baby 5. Always remember that."

She nodded, "I love you too."