Ghosts

(Perona x Reader)

Sitting on the ledge your eyes looked to the rain. It pattered against the window and dripped down onto the ledge. Sighing you placed a hand to the window. Having it pass through the window. You frowned pulling your hand back.

"(Y/N) your back."

You turned to Perona who slung her umbrella over her shoulder and smiled.

"Perona, where were you off to?" You smiled.

"Oh, I had to bring Zoro back to his crew. I mean finally. He's out of my hair. Ugh. Such a pain in the butt." She groaned.

"You and him got along sometimes."

"Doesn't mean he was a pain in my ass. But nevermind that. What are you doing back? Did you figure out how you died?"

You smiled turning back to the window, "I did. I had an affair, my husband found out and killed me. I've come to day goodbye."

She frowned, "W-what? Your leaving?"

Turning back to her, her lip quivered as she stepped up to you.

"You can't leave me." She pouted.

"I have no reason to haunt this world. I deserve my peace."

Perona pursed her lips as you floated up to her and cupped her face. You kissed her softly before pulling back.

"I promise, we will meet again. Maybe not in this life, but in another."

She sniffled as you stepped up to the window.
With that. You left not looking back as you disappeared into the rain. Never to be seen or heard from again.