Rose

(Tashigi x Reader)

"And then she just jumped out and saved me." Tashigi gushed.

Hina perked up from her paper. Cocking a brow slightly she plucked her cigarette from her lips.

"Tashigi. Are you in love with y/n?" She asked.

Hina smirked to Tashigi, as her cheeks deepening in a harsh blush. She fiddled with her gloves as Hina laughed softly.

"Why don't you go talk to her. You two have more in common then you think." Hina hummed.

"But. I. I don't know how to talk to her." Tashigi whined.

"That's an order from your superior."

She saluted Hina before heading out of the room. Tashigi noticed you were on the bottom floor holding a bouquet of flowers. She hurried down to you with a soft smile. But when she got to you, she noticed the playful jesters. That another woman held with you.

You were already seeing someone.

Your eyes turned to her and perked up.

"Oh Tashigi! Come here. There's someone I'd like you to meet." You chimed.

Tashigi pulled on a fake smile as she stepped up to the two of you.

"Tashigi this is my assistant, she will be taking my assignments when I'm gone. So if you have to tell me anything. See her." You said.

"You were right y/n she is cute." She winked.
You plucked a rose from the bouquet and handed it to her.

"Take care, captain."

You winked as the two of you walked off. Tashigi smiled pushing up her glasses and smelled the rose.

"Well well, the timid lamb is perusing the lion."
Tashigi turned to Hina with a soft smile on her lips.

"You should tell her how you feel. It will make you feel better." Hina said.

"But. How can I? She'll always have someone around with her and-"

Hina grabbed her wrist as she dragged her down the hall to your office. Your assistant stepped outside shutting the door.

"Oh Admiral y/n is currently in a meeting with Sengoku and Garp. She will be a minute."

Hina sat Tashigi in a chair outside your office. She turned to your assistant.

"She would like to speak to y/n. Alone. Make sure she does, or leave the vicinity. Or have y/n hunt her down."

"Yes rear admiral."

Hina then turned and stepped away. While  tashigi put her hands between her knees and pursed her lips in a line.

"Might I inquire what this is about?"

Tashigi turned to her.

"Oh. It's nothing."

The doors opened having Tashigi stiffen and turn away.

"We will speak again tomorrow morning." Sengoku said.

"Of course Sengoku."

Garp ruffled your hair before they stepped away. You grunted fixing your hair and noticed Tashigi.

"Captain?" You chimed. She turned to you.

"Hina said she has something she needs to tell you something. In private."

"Oh. Then. Come on in."

Tashigi stood and stepped into your office. You shut the door and locked it before stepping to your desk. Tashigi sat in one of the chairs in front of your desk.

"What brings you in?" You asked. Tashigi looked up at you with her lip between her teeth.

"I. I have to tell you something but you have to promise no matter what happens you can't treat me differently."

"Alright?"

"I. I'm in love with you."

You blinked before chuckling softly. Standing you pinned her down to her chair and smirked.

"Then prove it. Kiss me. Like you mean it."

You winked as she cupped your face and kissed you roughly. She pulled back with your lip between her teeth. Then let go. You purred softly.

"I've been in love with you. So. No harm no foul." You hummed, "For now we will keep ourselves on the down low. Wouldn't want people to think I'd treat you differently."

"Of course."

Smoker stopped when he saw Tashigi step out of your office. Her hair a mess while finishing butting up her shirt. You stood in the doorframe with your clothes ruffled and pulled open.

"I'll see you tonight." You winked.

Tashigi hummed before walking off. Smoker furrowed.

"What has Tashigi gotten herself into now?"