Picture Perfect

Anyone down for a Female x Female book? I'm plotting to do one but idk who of.

Spoilers btw so much spoil. SOOOO MUCH

(Big mom x Reader)

Her eyes kept to the picture hung on her wall. Her lips pulled into a sweet smile.

"Do you Remember our wedding my sweet? Hm? God you were so beautiful." She sighed.

Your self portrait sat on the wall. She smile softly plucking it off the wall. Lin lin held you in front of her face. Her eyes scanned over your smiling face dressed in royals. You were everything to her.

"You would be so happy to know our daughter is to be wed." She sighed, "She's wearing your dress."

"Mama, it's time."

She grinned taking your portrait and took it to the tea party. Everything was perfect. Everything was going according to plan.

Except. The straw hats.

Her eyes widened as your portrait had been shattered. Everything was quiet as "luffy" ran away.

"No." She muttered.

Then cried out sending everything and everyone into a frenzy. But it only got worse as Luffy brought the broken picture of her deceased wife to her face. Showing that she was now gone.

You were gone.

She lost it. Lost everything that kept her sanity. She... was gone.

"Lin Lin!"

She snapped out of it. Everything was white. She was no longer on cake island. No longer at the tea party. She looked down to you. Sitting in the exact dress that you wore in the portrait. You sat on a table sipping on your tea. You both in your young forms. She was still and always will be taller then you.

"Y/N..." she muttered.

You held the cup between your delicate hands. She grinned plucking you up and smothered you with kisses. Lin Lin was so happy to see you again. As you giggled softly.

"My sweet. I've returned to you once more."She grinned. Your smile faded as did hers.

"Your not here my love." You spoke, "This. Is your happy place. I'm just a figment of your imagination."

"Then I'll never leave. I'll stay here forever."

You smiled cupping her face and kissed her softly. You pulled back sitting back on your heels. Tears pricked the corners of her eyes as you held her face. She sniffled as you wiped away her tears.

"I can't do it without you." She whimpered.

You hummed softly holding her close. Kissing her exposed skin, then cupped her face once more. Your eyes locked as you smiled softly.

"I'm not going to tell you that your beautiful. Even if it's something to be true. Your just gonna shake it off like you always do. So instead. I want you to look at me. A just know that I'm a fool for you. Remember when I tried to act cool for you. I was so scared of losing you to someone else. I always put you before myself. your health before mine. I was never late. I was always on time. Cause your love sustained me. Like a flower that needs sunshine. So don't you ever think your unworthy of me. And remember. You see what you want to see. Not beneath the surface."

Lin Lin smiled softly before embracing you.

"Thank you my sweet."

You both pulled away as Lin Lin was coming back into reality. Things began to fade all but you. For a moment.

"I love you! I'll be waiting for you on the other side!" You chimed.

"I love you sweetums! I'll see you soon."

Lin Lin sat at her throne. Strawhats gone. And your portrait still shattered. Her eyes narrowed to the empty space on the wall.

"Mama."

She turned to Pudding. She held a frame behind her back. Before she revealed the new portrait of you.

"Ah my darling. I thank you. Your mother would be so proud of you."