Part 1:1

(Y/n) Age 4

"So what are you guys going to do when you get older?"

"Once I get my quirk, I'm going to be just like All Might!"

"I plan on being even better than him!"

"What about you, (y/n)?"

The question echoed in my head as the scene started to fade to black. There was a dull ringing noise, getting louder and louder.

*beep beep beep beep*

(Y/n) Present Day

"Noooooooooooooo. Just five more minutes...." I groaned before slapping the alarm on snooze & hiding under the sheets.

"(Y/n). Wake up! You're going to be late for your first day of high school!" My mother called from downstairs.

I ignored her call and tried to go back to sleep. Slowly, I began to drift back into my deep slumber... until she ripped the blanket off, exposing me to the cold air. I jolted up and looked at her with fear.

"You're a monster..." I whined, trying my best to intimidate the gingerbread man from Shrek.

"Shower. Now." She ordered before walking away, leaving my bedroom door open. 'Damn it. She left it open on purpose.' I swung my legs off the bed and lazily trudged around my room, gathering my things before heading to the bathroom. I locked the door and turned on the water, adjusting the temperature hot enough to wash away the grogginess I felt.

After a good half hour of contemplating life while the water hit my face, I finished washing up. I turned off the shower, and hopped out wrapping myself in a warm towel before walking to my bedroom. I put my uniform on and fixed up my hair. 'All set' I think, eyeing myself in the mirror.

I make my downstairs to pack my school bag, but to my surprise, my mom is already waiting at the bottom of the staircase with it prepped & packed in her hands.

"Have a great first day, (Y/n). She smiled, handing me the bag.

"Thanks ma. See you later." I replied before leaving to make my way towards U.A.

'Today is day I've been waiting for. I've been working towards this all throughout middle school, and now my dedication has paid off. I'm officially starting my life as a U.A student...'

I take a deep breath in as my excitement buzzes throughout my body. 'I'm another step closer to my goal.' As I scan my surroundings while I continue to walk, I couldn't help but to notice a familiar figure not too far in the distance.

"Hey Izuku!" I called, running up to him. He stops in his tracks and turns around "Where you off to?" I ask, slowing down as I catch up.

"O-Oh, I'm on my way to U.A. Same as you, I'm guessing?" He stammered, obviously feeling flustered from the sudden surprise.

"Yeah, I-. Wait... did you say U.A.?!!" My jaw dropped. The green haired boy nervously rubbed the back of his neck and gave off a nervous grin.

"Yeah, I've been accepted too. Crazy right?" he replied, shying away.

"Izuku! That's amazing! I'm so happy for you!! I can't believe I didn't notice the uniform." I shake my head, realizing my own ignorance. Izuku stands awkwardly. I notice a build up of sweat around his forehead & temples. "Hey, how come you're sweating? Are you nervous?" I ask.

"Oh! Uh... That's because I..."

"You seem bulkier too? Have you been working out?" I blurt out, scanning him up and down with curiosity.