Part 31

"Let's begin your practical exam. It is, of course, possible to fail this exam. If you want to attend the training camp, then don't mess this up." Aizawa started.

'Why are there so many teachers here today? Do they need that many observers? We are just going against the robots from the entrance exam aren't we?'

"Knowing you guys, you probably asked around & you might think you have the vague the idea of how this'll go..." he continued before being interrupted.

"It's a robot rumble like the entrance exam!!" Denki exclaimed confidently.

"Fireworks!! Curry! Truth or dare!" Mina cheered while pumping g her fist up and down.

"Not quite!! Various circumstances have demanded a revision to the exam format!" Principal Nezu revealed, popping out from... Aizawa's scarf? 

'Wait. Did our principal really just-'

Nezu explained to us that instead of fighting robots for specific reasons, we'll be fighting one of the teachers and that we'll be paired with someone.

"Your pairing and assigned teacher have already been decided. Your battle moves, your grades, your friendships with one another... all these factors and more were considered, without further ado..." Aizawa explained before announcing who was paired with who & which teacher they were against.

"First... Todoroki is with Yaoyorozu against me." He devilishly smiled.

"Next Midoriya is with Bakugou..."

'YO WTF HAVE THEY GONE MAD?!'

"Your opponent..." Aizawa started.

"Will be me!" All Might announced as he stepped forward from the crowd of teachers. The moment he did so, Katsu & Deku looked like they both shat their pants. I don't blame them though, I'd probably die on the spot if I were in their position.

"You'll have to work together to win. So come at me you two!"

'Rest in peace guys. It was nice knowing ya...'

"Ten stages have been prepared and all teams will begin simultaneously. But before I get to that, there is something I almost forgot to explain. Due to the uneven number of students in the class, one of you is gonna have to fight against a teacher alone once almost all the others are done." Aizawa explained.

We all looked over to Mineta right away.

"W-What are you guys looking at me for?!!" He cried out.

"Unfortunately that student is you, (Y/n)." He finished.

Everyone then turned to me with a shocked expression plastered on their faces. Except that little shit Mineta, he was laughing and pointing.

"Keep laughing and I'll rip out your voice box." I threatened silently as I gave him a death glare.

A wave of discourage came over me. I didn't know how to feel exactly. I was still in shock, although I didn't want to show it since I hate showing my feelings in public. It makes me feel weak.

"Don't think we made this decision on purpose Miss (L/n). We weren't expecting this to be the outcome." Principle Nezu started.

"Think of it this way young one, you're the only first-year student that gets to face a pro-one-on-one!" All Might mentioned.