Part 1:3

It has barely been a full 20 minutes since the incident and Bakugo has already given me at least three death glares. (boi whatchu lookin at?)

I decided to ignore it and stretch to prepare for the upcoming tests, while hedgehog hair gave me yet another glare. I eventually got annoyed of tolerating the glares and decided to go up and confront him.

"Hey, Hi. I'd just like to ask if you could stop glaring at me every single time I make any type of movement. If so, that would be greeaaaat." I poked, making sure the sarcasm in my voice was on point.

Katsuki looked down on me and was about to give an empty threat, until Aizawa looked over to the two of us with a menacing expression. The both of us immediately turned away from each other, leaving Aizawa to stand down.

Before walking away, Katsuki gave me one last look but this time he did one of his oh-so-famous smirks and said: "Good luck. You're gonna need it."

I was a little unsure of wether that was a threat, a challenge or Bakugo being an ass, so I did what I thought would tick him off and thanked him, making the remark back. 'You don't scare me Baka-go. I grew up with you so I know all your little tricks & empty threats.' Besides, this is my chance to show everyone what I could do.'
A grin formed on my face as I thought about Bakugo's reaction when he loses against me.

...

Time passed by quickly, and it was finally time for the first trial. The 50-meter dash. The first two people to go was frog girl and glasses dude who's name I've already forgotten. Glasses dude's time was 3.04 seconds while frog girl was 5.58 seconds.

'Damn, glasses is pretty fast.'

Next was the girl Izuku was talking to earlier and some tail guy. A couple more people had their turn until it was finally my turn. I looked to the side to see who my opponent was and wasn't exactly surprised at who I saw.

"Oh great, it's you again." I complained as I rolled my eyes at Katsuki.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just try not to inhale my dust as I leave you behind!" he boasted.

"Ha, we'll see about that!"

We both got ready and started running as soon as we heard the gunshot signalling us to go. Katsuki crossed his arms in front of him before moving them back & running like Naruto. At that moment he activated his quirk and launched himself forward. Being the competitive person I am, I too activated my quirk, causing water to jet me forward the way Katsuki was with his explosions.

There I was racing neck and neck with Katsuki. I looked over to him and saw his eyes widen with shock. At that moment, I began to focus on picking up speed before I got to my limit. Within seconds, the little robot flashed and one of our results were 4.13 seconds while the other person's was 4.15 seconds.

"Well, looks like I've won that one." I said while confidently flipping my hair.

"WHAT? NO WAY I WON!" Katsuki barked, stomping his foot.

"NO WAY, I WON! I WAS AHEAD OF YOU!" I argued back.

We went on like this for a good minute until Aizawa activated his scarf as an attempt to scare us. "You're too loud. Quiet down." It worked as we both went completely silent. "I'll get the picture to see who came in first." He sighed.

Aizawa took the picture from the robot and announced who was first:
"Bakugo, you were the first to reach the end, (Y/n), you were close."

Katsuki looked at me with another shitty grin plastered on his face while I folded my arms in annoyance.

"Bakugo one, (Y/n) zero."

"Oh shut up, that was just a warm-up." I pouted, rolling my eyes.

Next up was the second trial which was the grip strength test.

'My quirk won't help much with this one, but I'll try to make it useful.'

I squeezed the grip machine as hard as I could. Thanks to my female physique, my score was a good 45. I assume Katsuki got more than me since he gave me another shit-eating grin.

'Why does he have to smirk so much?'

Soon after, we went on and did the other trials. So far our score was tied up. It was obvious that the final trial, the softball pitch, would be the score-settler. Ah yes, the trial that decides who is the stronger person out of me and hedgehog. Since he already went, it all came down to me & my result. But before me, went the round-faced girl. Boy, was I amazed! Her score on the softball pitch was infinity! That's right, infinity! I have to admit, I felt uneasy after witnessing that, but because I knew it was impossible to surpass that score, I was set on doing the very best I can. 'As long as I get a higher score than him, it shouldn't matter.'

When she was finished, I made my way to the circle and focused on gathering water in my palm to create a sphere that shielded around the ball. Once I gathered a good amount, I got ready to throw it as hard. When it left my fingertips, I focused on pushing it forward. I watched the ball soar further into the air before I began to feel lightheaded. When I couldn't control it any longer, I released the sphere of water and allowed the ball to fall to the ground. The screen thing Mr. Aizawa had, read 715 meters.

I looked over to Katsuki, mimicking one of his smirks, walked over to him, and said: "Looks like I won this round." Making the ash blond grit his teeth in annoyance.

"Whatever! It's only the first day, we still have 3 more years to go." he grumbled.

"And in those 3 years, you'll still be second best!" I teased back.

I know what I said was sorta mean but it was obviously harmless. Katsuki didn't seem to really care either, he just said "whatever" and walked away, which amazed me. If someone else said that to him they'd already been dead.

Katsuki's POV

"She's a feisty one, huh. Guess I'll be enjoying my 3 years of high school, as long as she's around."

------------------------------------------