Part 28

The next day, everyone went back to school as usual. Well, kind of usual, Izuku and I kinda got swarmed by a shit ton of nosy students about yesterday's incident, but other than that everything was fine. Up until Bakugou got... teased. Which was right now.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! REALLY? REALLY, BAKUGOU?!" Exclaimed Kirishima and Sero as they laughed at the combed-down hedgehog boi.

"STOP LAUGHING! IT'S JUST STUCK LIKE THIS, EVEN AFTER A GOOD WASHING!!" He growled.

The boys kept on hysterically laughing. They were at the point where they had tears in their eyes.

"KEEP IT UP AND I'LL MURDER THE BOTH OF YOU!" Katsuki threatened.

"LOOK AT THAT HAIR!! IT'S A PERFECT 2:8 HAIR RATIO! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" They continued.

Suddenly his hair exploded (literally) back to its original style and Bakugou went after the two boys as he said he would.

(God I love him😂😂❤️)

Since everyone was waiting for class to start, they were all just in their own group and talking about how their day was yesterday and how their internship was. Especially the girls. They asked me what I did and pretty much just told them that I was with Tsuyu. When we were gonna ask Uraraka, for a split second, I noticed something strange about her. When the question was already asked, Uraraka replied.

"It was very... instructive."

"Yo, what the heck happened at your internship?!" I yelped.

"It's like Ochako's had some kind of awakening." Commented Tsu.

"She was with the battle hero, right?" Jirou asked.

Then, Mineta started to speak. The moment I heard his voice, I stiffened my hand and got ready to backhand him for his perverted comment. However, it never came. Instead, he was shaking in fear and... nibbling on his nails?

"What happened with Mt. Lady?" Questioned Denki.

He was quiet for what seemed like the first time ever considering he's always drooling over the heroines.

'Mt. Lady, thank you for whatever you did to scar Mineta.'

Denki then bragged a bit on how he was "spoiled" at his internship before describing Todoroki, Iida, & Izuku's experience as "most transformative & most traumatic", which got the class more talkative than they already were. I stopped listening up until I heard Denki mentioning that he thought the Stain video was cool.

'Kaminari wtf?!!'

"Kaminari!" Yelped Izuku.

He was confused for a split second but then realized what he did before apologizing to Iida. Both Izuku & I whipped our heads in Iida's direction and saw him raise his injured arm before he started speaking.