Part 43

Votes are v much appreciated ❤️

————————————————————-

"Okay, you guys ready?" Questioned Uraraka

"Yes, now let's go, we don't have much tIII- AHHHHH!" I screamed as I was interrupted by Tsuyu yeeting us in the air.

...

"That was almost too easy... Hm? What's that?" Mr. Compress spoke before looking behind him the moment you, Shoji & Todoroki slammed him into the ground!

"I know those brats!! Who're they?!" spoke someone who reminded me of Deadpool.

"Ah shit..." I sighed

"Mister. Dodge." Ordered the tall young man before shooting BLUE FLAMES AT US!

Luckily I was there, and managed to create a protective water dome around us before the flames hit. The moment the dome collapsed, we went in and attacked, using the steam created by the flames and water as a smoke screen.

"Some kids from Shigaraki's hit list, although that girl and ice kid were not on the list!" Commented Deadpool.

While Todoroki & Shoji were handling their own thing, a dart like object was thrown in my direction, which I instinctively dodged.

I swung my head in the direction the object was thrown from and met with that girl from earlier. She was coming at me with a...

"KNIFE!" I screamed as I dodged again.

"A new face?" She questioned.

"Who are you?" She asked before swinging her knife at me, laughing like a psycho.

I dodged again and jumped behind her for a quick attack. The moment I made contact with her back, a sensitive "bomb" of water exploded and sent her flying.

'Who laughs like that while swinging a knife...'

I walked away, thinking I was finished with her, but man did I think wrong. Just before I took my third step, she jumped out at me and had me pinned to the ground.

"Wow, you're actually kinda pretty. Although I think you'd look better if you had some blood gushing out somewhere." The girl blushed.

"I'm Toga Himiko! Who are you?"

"None of your business, psycho..." I hissed.

"Aww, mean!"

"GET AWAY FROM HER!!" Someone yelled.

Suddenly, a brutal force pushed her off of me. When debris cleared, I looked up to my saviour which was none other than Izuku. As I was looking up at him, I saw that something was different about him, not physically, but mentally and emotionally. In that moment, he didn't feel like my childhood best friend and classmate, instead he felt like a true pro hero.

'Izuku...'

"oww... ugh... *gasp* Izuku-kunnn!!" Toga squealed.

"You know her?" I questioned.

"What? No, I've never met her in my life!"

"I'm Toga! Aw you look so cool, but I think that you'd look much cooler covered in blood." She drooled.

Then, Shoji appeared and body slammed Toga away! I got up and saw that the magic man was moments away from handing "Katsuki" over to the burnt dude.