Part 26

'Man, I hope everything will go well for Izuku. He did mess up his arm pretty bad, especially with that last hit...' you thought to yourself as you walked around, waiting for the break to end so you could watch the next fight.

"Whatcha doing Bakugou? Your fight is gonna start soon, shouldn't you be warming up??" You heard Kirishima ask from a distance.

"None of your business! What the hell do you want anyways?" Katsuki hissed.

You were gonna just mind your own business and keep walking until you heard Kirishima mention your name.

"You looking for (y/n) or what? If so she went to see Midoriya."

This got you curious so you started eavesdropping which is something you didn't normally do.

"Why the fuck would I be looking for her?" Katsuki growled.

"Mmmmm, I don't know, maybe so you can... confess~" Kirishima teased.

"CONFESS?!! WHAT THE HELL DO I HAVE TO CONFESS! WHAT'S UP WITH YOU SHITTY HAIR?!" He continued yelling.

"Dude, chill. I was just messing around with you. Although, now that I think about it a lil more, don't you think you overreacted to that a bit too much?" Kiri replied.

"What the hell you getting at?" Bakugou hissed.

"Your reaction. It seemed like too much. Bakugou, do you... do you actually like (y/n)??"

'Kirishima what are you doing?!' You thought.

It was silent for one solid minute until Katsuki finally spoke.... well, growled.

"The fucks it matter to you?"

Next that was heard was an inhuman screech which you assumed came from Kirishima.

"Holy shit bro, you're actually interested in her?!" Kirishima yelled out with amazement.

"WHAT! I DIDNT SAY THAT!!" Hedgehog boi yelled.

"But you didn't deny it~" Kirishima purred.

Your eyes widened in complete and utter shock. Did you really just hear that? Was this real? Were you in a weird dream again?? These questions went all throughout your mind. Then, a sudden announcement broke the silence and snapped you out of your thoughts.

"Just a reminder to the finalists that your match is in 5 minutes and that you should return to the stadium before then. Same goes for those who want to watch. No ones gonna wait for every single person to return." The dead sounding voice announced.

'Aizawa?'

"Well, that's your cue! You should probably get ready man, oh and by the way, I won't tell anyone your secret~" Kirishima teased one last time before running away. (At least that's what it sounded like from your perspective.)

"SECRET?!! THERES NO- FUCK!!!!" Katsuki yelled.

There was a sudden moment where your mind went totally blank for what seemed like a long time, you listened to see if Katsuki was still there but nothing was heard. You figured he already had left.

'I should get going too... might miss the fight.'

You came out of you "hiding spot" and started walking. But before you could take two steps forward, you crossed paths with Katsuki who was standing in the middle of the hallway, looking down at the floor with his hands in his pockets. This surprised you. You tried to run back to your hiding place before he could even noticed but the very moment you turned your back, Katsuki gasped.