Part 12

In the classroom...

"Hey, what took you four so long to get to class?" Asked Uraraka.

"Ah... well you see-" Suddenly, you were interrupted as Mineta began to speak.

"Three boys and one girl... that could only mean one thing-". Fortunately, he was also interrupted as Asui slapped him with her tongue without hesitation.

'Little pervert...'

"It's none of your damn business. Now get the hell out of my way before I set you on fire." Katsuki scowled before slightly bumping you out of his way and walking over to his desk.

"Such an asshole.." you hissed under your breath. Thank god he didn't hear you, otherwise, he would've broken your eardrums with his loud mouth. (this pained the author to type>.<)

You also started to make your way to your desk as you straightened yourself out.

Not much later, Aizawa entered the room and started to take attendance. One by one, everyone said "here" as they heard their name. When he was with finished attendance, he began to explain what we'll be doing today.

"For the Foundational Skills of Heroics we'll study today, it was decided you'll be supervised by a three-man team comprising me, All Might, and someone else."

"Sensei! What'll we be doing?" Shouted Iida.

"Be the hero everyone needs. Whether it's a flood or any other disaster. It's the trial of rescue." He answered 

As usual, most of the class got hyped up whenever the heroics class announced a trial. You would get excited as everyone else too, you just didn't show it. Aizawa cut everyone off from their conversations and thoughts by continuing to speak.

"As I was saying, this time it is entirely up to each of you whether or not you wear your costume. Some of them are probably not adapted to the task of hand after all. The training arena is fairly far away, so we'll get there by bus. That's all. Go get prepared." He finished before grabbing his sleeping bag and exiting the class.

With that said, everyone grabbed the case their suit was in and went to go change.

...

"How come you're in your gym clothes, Deku?" You overheard Uraraka.

You looked in Izuku's direction and also saw that he didn't have his hero suit. Before he explained, you had a small flashback of the fight with him and Katsuki.

'I forgot that his suit was almost completely destroyed after the fight...'

"The repairs are already being handled by the support company so I'm just waiting for them." He explained.

Suddenly Iida started yelling.
"IN ORDER TO GET EVERYONE SEATED SMOOTHLY ON THE BUS, FILE INTO TWO LINES ACCORDING TO YOUR NUMBERS!"

Everyone did so but in the end, it was pointless since the bus was pretty huge and had seats on the sides.

You were the last one on the bus and there was only one seat left, you looked to see who you would be sitting beside and spotted Katsuki. When he noticed that you were eyeballing the seat next to him, he shot a deadly glare to you as if he was telling you "don't even think about it."

The bus started to move and because the departure was a bit rough, you ended up losing your balance and falling. You got ready to hit the ground but the impact never happened. You looked up to see that Katsuki was holding your hand. He didn't say anything, he just pulled you down on the seat beside him and looked out the window. You didn't bother thanking him because you knew that he would just say something rude as usual so, instead you took out your phone and earphones. Before you could insert them, you heard the people in the front talk about quirks.