Part 19

Finally! Today was the day. It was now time for the Sports Festival!! Thousands of people were already inside the stadium, cheering for the hero's & participating U.A students, while others were lining up at the schools front gate!

You, and the rest of the Class 1-A students were waiting in a prep room. While sitting there with your deep in your thoughts, the sound of a full stadium booming in every now & then, made you feel extremely nervous. It almost felt gut-wrenching knowing that thousands of people were going to be watching you. Especially your class... Just thinking about it made the butterflies inside of your stomach go wild. You felt a panic attack coming, so to calm yourself, you began to take deep breaths.

Izuku couldn't help but notice, so he decided to go and check on you.

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" The green haired boy politely asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine I guess... Actually, that's a lie, I'm nervous as hell right now." You admit.

"Yeah. I guess all of us would be pretty nervous, considering we're going to be watched by thousands of people..." he replied, unintentionally stating the obvious, and making you more nervous than you already were. Izuku quickly glanced at you and noticed that you began to sweat.

"A-AH! I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT! I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU FEEL WORSE-" He faltered, waving his arms apologetically while trying his best to comfort you. Then, just when you thought his freak out was coming to an end, his actions suddenly pulled you into an unintentional hug.

Your mouth slightly dropped in shock, as a light blush swept across your face. The moment Izuku realized what he had done, his instantly backed himself away from the hug and apologized. Despite the huh being brief, his warmth seem to have put you at ease, making you feel somewhat safe.

"Haha... It's okay." You awkwardly chuckled.

"Get a room~." Teased Kaminari from the seat behind you two.

You turned your head towards him and saw him snickering with Sero. Your face heated up with sheer embarrassment before you went on to give them a deathly glare.

While you were giving the two jokers an earful, Bakugo couldn't seem to stop glaring at Izuku from the distance.

Bakugo's POV

'Look at that shithead. Acting as if he didn't purposely hug her. UGH! WHAT THE FUCK, WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT WHAT THAT DAMN NERD DOES WITH HER! IT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS!'

Suddenly, I heard a faint voice call out my name. I didn't hear or recognize it, until whoever the fuck it was said my first and last name.

"Bakugo... Hey, Bakugo... Katsuki Bakugo!"

I came to reality and saw shitty-hair Kirishima waving his hand in front of my face, staring at me with a depressing look on his face.

"Man! Did you even hear a word I said?" He complained.

"No. And whatever it was, I don't care." I scoffed.

"Damn. You're pretty cold for someone who's quirk includes heat." He mumbled.

I turned my head back to (y/n) and shitty Deku, and saw that they were still talking. 'They're so annoying.' I began to notice that the longer I stared my urge to punch Deku in the face only got stronger.

End of POV

Katsuki jealously glared at you two a bit longer but decided to stop and mind his own business shortly after. This got you a bit concerned. 'What the heck is his problem now?'