Part 35

'Okay, I guess I'll try on this... this one too I guess... oh, this one doesn't seem so bad.'

"Why are you grabbing so many swimsuits? You only need one." Katsuki exhaled as he sat down on a bench.

"Options." I retorted.

"The fuck you need options for? Not like you're ever gonna wear it again."

"Hmm, partly true, but I still need one that fits me comfortably and that I look good in."

"You girls are so fucking complicated these days..." he mumbled.

"I heard that." I snapped from inside the dressing room.

"Whatever, just hurry up so we can leave."

"Hey, how about you go look for one of the girls for me, instead of sitting around and bitching about how long I'm taking." I ordered.

"Now why the hell should I go and do that? Also, why do you even need one of them? You're here with me remember?" Katsuki retorted.

"Because I need their opinions on how I look in this swimsuit. And maybe even some suggestions." I explained.

Katsuki was silent. This my curiosity. As I was about to reach over the open the curtain, it was quickly slid open.

"KATSUKI WHAT THE FUCK! I COULD HAVE BEEN NAKED!!" I screamed.

"How the fuck are you gonna get an opinion if you ain't presenting what your wearing, dumb ass."

There I was, in nothing but an electric blue two-piece, standing in front of Katsuki Bakugou, whose face turned as red as Kirishima's hair.

'Seriously where is Katsuki and who is this imposter...'

Katsuki's POV

'WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST DO. WHY THE FUCK DID I DO THAT? GOD DAMMIT WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEEE!!!!!'

I fucking hate myself so much right now. Why the hell did I do that? Now I have to... look at her... and give her an opinion.

(Y/n) was standing in the closet covering her body, but weirdly not closing the curtain. Why isn't she closing it? She chomped my head off for opening it in the first place, so why isn't her dumb ass closing it and yelling at me in the process.

"Well, are you gonna give me your shitty opinion or not." She growled.

'What the fuck, this bitch is so confusing.'

I huffed and looked at from head to toe. The moment my eyes left her head, some weird ass feeling came upon me. Excitement or some shit. I felt my face getting hot which is fucking weird.

'She doesn't look too ba- WHAT THE FUCK! UGH, I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE!'

"THAT'S IT, I'M OUT!" I yelled before leaving her in that changing room.

End of POV

"Asshole, where the hell are you going!" I called out as hedgehog boy over there stormed out.

No response.

"Ugh! Why the fuck did he even try giving me an opinion if he couldn't even do just that!"

I closed the dressing room curtain and looked at myself in the mirror. Too bright of a colour.

Back to Bakugou's POV

"Fuck this shit. This is exactly why I hate shopping with others. What a waste of my time."

Suddenly, I heard someone call out to me.