Part 37

"(Y/n)! Please wake up! Please!"

'My ears are ringing. I can't hear anything...'

"Ughhh... my head... is this blood?"

I looked at my hand, it was covered in something. I couldn't exactly see what it was, but it felt warm. If its blood, then whose blood is it?

My vision cleared up a bit. I was in an area that was completely destroyed, I tried to get up when suddenly, a sharp pain shot up my leg.

"Ah!"

I looked down and saw that my ankle was completely dislocated! What the hell happened!

"(Y/n)! You're awake!" Called out a child.

I looked around until I spotted him. He was kneeling down, desperately trying to shake someone.

"They won't wake up!" He cried.

"(Y/n) watch out!!!" He warned.

I looked behind me and...

"AH!" I screamed as I shot out of bed.

I looked at my surroundings and saw that I was still in the lodge.

'It happened again... it was different though. It didn't just end with the child screaming & crying, it also showed that I was injured. That pain I felt in the dream... it seemed so real...'

I grabbed my phone to check the time and saw that I had another hour left to sleep. After seeing the time, I tried to fall asleep but thanks to my luck, I came to no avail. Since I couldn't go back to sleep, I decided to go get some fresh air, maybe start with a little jog around the lodge to start off my day. With that decided, I threw on a pair of sweatpants and matching sweater before making my way outside.

The weather was peaceful, the crisp morning air and the way the sun shone through the trees was something else. The scene made me feel relaxed and at peace.

As I was in the middle of stretching, I heard a "good morning, (y/n)." I looked up and saw Izuku who was dressed up in a tracksuit as well.

"Oh, good morning Izuku. What are you doing up so early?"

"I always wake up this early, it's part of my routine." He giggled awkwardly.

"Ohh, I see."

"How about you, (y/n)? Do you wake up this early too?" He asked.

"Hmmm, no not really. I just couldn't go back to bed." I admitted

"Why's that?" He kindly asked.

"Ehh, just this dream I've been having lately, it's been getting more intense. I don't want to focus too much on it though so that's why I decided to squeeze in an early morning run." I explained.

"Mind if I join you?" He smirked.

"Sure, as long as you can keep up!" I teased.

We got ready and internally counted to three. Everything started off as nothing but a jog, but things were starting to get intense. For some odd reason, my competitive side kicked in. Every time Izuku would get ahead of me just a bit, I would go faster. He noticed this too, but hey, he can't judge because he too was doing it.

Eventually, our morning jog turned into a morning race as we activated our quirks to boost our speed. Now I know what you're probably thinking. "Where are you two even racing to?" That is a good question because I myself don't even know, we were basically running until one of us ran out of stamina & grew tired.