Part 25

"This should be an interesting fight." Muttered Tokoyami.

"What do you think the outcome will be?" Questioned Kaminari.

"Oh, I know what will happen..." answered another voice from afar. The Class 1-A students turned their heads towards the voice, before witnessing the annoying blonde kid from Class 1-B pop up like a weasel from the other side of the wall.

"BOTH GUYS WILL TRY GO ALL OUT ON EACH OTHER AND GET DISQUALIFIED FOR-" he obnoxiously shouted, before being knocked out.

Following up from behind, was the girl known as Kendo. Kendo picked up the unconscious boy & began to apologize on behalf of his actions, before proceeding to drag him away.

"Wow... That guy is definitely gonna be a pain to deal with in the future.." Kaminari sighed.

After that scene, you looked back to the stage where Todoroki & Midoriya were standing. 'Is it bad that I kinda don't want to watch this fight?' You frowned, thinking to yourself.

Time skip to the middle of the fight bc I wanna get this arc over with quickly.

Izuku broke finger after finger, until he was finally down to only 2 uninjured ones. Unfortunately, none of his attacks had even landed a scratch on Todoroki, as the boy continued to use his ice to shield himself. Surprisingly, the only injuries there were in this fight, were the ones on Izuku that were self-inflicted, thanks to his quirk.

It pained you to watch the fight, you didn't really like the idea of watching your longtime childhood friend Izuku, go up against Todoroki, who seemed to be one of your closer friends in of Class 1-A. The thought of having to try and cheer on one person only, bothered you. Because of how much you cared for both boys, you decided to just sit back and watch the fight silently, keeping your thoughts to yourself.

The battle continued when Todoroki suddenly launched another attack, but this time it was close ranged. Midoriya barely had enough time to react before launching a full power attack, causing his entire right arm to rupture from the drawback. You clenched your teeth in pain the moment you saw his arm dangling uselessly to the side of his body. Things were not looking too good for Izuku.

Todoroki was about to use, what seemed to be be his finishing move, until Izuku surprised him with another attack!

"WHAT?! HOW!" You squealed, jumping up from your seat.

You snapped your head over to your fellow classmates, only to see that they were just as shocked as you were. Only, they were left completely speechless. Once the debris cleared, Izuku was seen holding up the hand where all of his fingers were broken, though, one of them seemed to be much darker than the others.

'Wait, did he seriously shoot another attack with his already broken finger?!'

"Man, Midoriya is just full of surprises!" Exclaimed Kaminari.

"Damn (Y/n), you're boyfriend is pretty stubborn isn't he!" He added while nudging your shoulder.

You rolled your eyes with annoyance before telling him off. As a response, Kaminari laughed it off and apologized. Although, there was another student who was pretty annoyed by his comment. It should be obvious who that is, considering 2/3 of your friends are fighting each other at this very moment.
Yup, it was Katsuki. After hearing what Kaminari said, an angry scowl appeared on his face. This wasn't his usual scowl he wears on a daily basis either folks, this one was made out of pure jealousy. Why did he get jealous? The answer is unknown. Katsuki himself didn't even know he was making a face until Kirishima pointed it out!