Part 30

'Shino... I feel like I heard that name before... what time is it anyways..'

You turned to your side at looked over to your alarm clock.

2:20 am

"Shit..."

You yawned and got comfy in bed and started to drift into sleep, faster than you thought.

....

"___, ___! Please wake up! Wake up!!" You pleaded as tears streamed down your face.

"Someone help!!! Please!! No! Why! Why did this happen?!! They didn't do anything wrong!"

"(Y/n)!!"

"K-..."

....

"HAH!" You gasped as you shot up in your bed. Your face and pillow were wet.

'Tears?'

You started to calm down and level your breathing. You looked over to the clock once again, this time it read; 5:09 am. Still too early. You had two more hours left to rest, so you plopped back down and just laid in bed, waiting to drift back into your sleep. Success.

....

"Hahahaha! Those weak wannabe heroes! They're no match for me!" Yelled an unfamiliar voice.

"Now, to finish off this weak little brat. Stupid girl." The voice continued.

"No! Leave her alone!! (Y/n)! Wake up! Please, wake up!! Wake up..."

....

"(Y/n)!!! Wake up, you can't be late for school!" Called your mom.

"Oh my god... that was a horrible night. Agh! Why does my head hurt so much?!"

You looked at the time again. It was now finally time for you to get up and face the day that is to come. You dragged yourself out of bed and to the bathroom to wash your face. You were going to shower but after the night you had, well you didn't want to do ANYTHING. You just wanted to stay in your bed and gain back the hours of sleep that were stolen from you. Also because you had a strange pounding headache.

When you got down stairs, your mom was going to greet you but then saw your face.

"(Y/n), are you okay? You don't look so well." She said as she placed a hand on your forehead to check your temperature.

"Yeah. Just had a hard time sleeping last night. Plus I woke up with a pounding headache. Other than that I'm toootally fine." You replied sarcastically.

"You couldn't sleep? How come?" She asked concerned.

You plopped down on the couch before you were about to tell her.

"*sigh* well, first I was having a good ass sleep-"

"Language." She interrupted.

"Sorry, anyways, I was having a good sleep when I suddenly had this weird dream." You started.

"A dream?"

"Yeah, in the dream I was pretty young looking, maybe 13, anyways, I was crying and begging these two unconscious strangers to wake up. I called their names but they seemed to be silenced in the dream. It was inaudible when I called them, I only actually heard myself begging them to wake up. Then I heard a voice scream my name. I didn't see their face but I saw a child's silhouette moments before I woke up with tears streaming down my face." You explained.