Part 44

(Y/n) POV

There I lay on the cold wooden floor, (bbq sauce on my t- *slapped*) broken and bruised. Literally, it's been hard as fuck to breath for quite some time already.

I sat up, wincing at the pain that shot throughout my upper body. I looked over to where Katsuki was restrained and saw that he was doing absolutely nothing, which was strange because it's Kacchan. I mean, sure he has his moments where he's quiet, but that ain't the case here, sis. This is a completely different kind of silence.

"Had I known they were gonna leave us alone for this long, I would've asked if I can use the bathroom first... geez.." I complained in hopes of starting a conversation with him.

Nothing. Not even an eye roll.

'Now I know something ain't right...'

I started thinking of another way to make conversation with him but nothing. It's like my mind totally went blank! I leaned against the wall and sighed as I scanned around the room in hopes to find something to use to escape. Of course with my luck there was nothing that could be used. This quiet atmosphere was beyond boring and I couldn't stand it. Just when I had given up on trying to make conversation or do literally anything, Katsuki spoke.

"You've been holding you chest for a while now, you alright?"

His tone of speech baffled me, it was calm and soft, AND he didn't swear, but I tried not to make a big deal of it and just carried on the conversation.

"Yeah, just some bruised or possibly broken ribs..." you joked.

Silence.

"Actually no, that was a bad joke. I'm actually suffering and now considering death." I admitted.

"What the hell even happened? You & Deku looked like shit." He replied.

"I meannnnn, we did almost lose our lives trying to save a kid I may or may not be related to..." I shrugged.

"Huh? What kid?"

"Really Kacchan? There was literally only one kid at the camp and that was Kota." I huffed.

"You mean that brat? How the hell are you two related?" He questioned.

"The hell if I know. But that villain Izuku & I were facing said he remembered me or some shit, which is weird because I don't recall ever seeing him before." I informed.

It was silent again. The only response I got from him was a nod. I assumed the conversation was over, so I tried to get comfortable and take a nap. Couldn't do that either. I internally wept at the fact that I literally couldn't do anything. No sleep, no food, no toilet, no conversation! Just me, Bakugou, and a dead silent bar.

'Wait, this is a bar...'

When the realization hit, so did an idea. I smirked at the thought of it. I sat up once again and tried to use my quirk to grab one of the bottles that were on the shelf. After about 5 minutes of trying to do this, I finally got one, but that's all that happened because the moment I tried pulling it towards my direction, it went through the small amount of water I had and smashed on the floor.

Katsuki looked up after hearing the crash and finally swore (at me).

"What the actual fuck are you doing?" He sighed.

"What's it look like I'm doing? I'm trying to grab one of those bottles." I replied.

"You're still a minor."

"So, there's no adults around anyways. Besides, there's nothing else to do in this shit hole!" I whined.

No verbal reply again. Just an eye roll.