Part 13

"Todoroki?!"

"(Y/n), I'm glad you're fine." He retorted, not taking his eyes off of the villains.

"Lookie here fellas, we got a couple of high school sweethearts..." commented one of the villains.

"Well kids, I hope you had fun while it lasted." Added another.

'What?!!'

"Don't be intimidated by them (Y/n), they're just a bunch of monks who don't know their quirks from their rear ends."

"That fucker!" Growled the first villain.

The villains prepared to attack, but before they could move even an inch, Todoroki froze them in place in one swoop. His quick reflexes amazed you. You gazed at him with awe from the side as a feeling of intimidation came upon you. 'Man, I knew he was strong but I didn't think he was "freezing more than 5 guys all at once" strong!'

Todoroki walked over to the villains, and began to intimidate them. "At this rate, you guys will gradually succumb to death by necrosis. But since I'm aiming to become a hero, I want to avoid doing horrifying shit like that as much as I can."

"Hold up, you mean you can basically kill them in an instant if you wanted to?" You interrupted from behind.

"Yep, but I won't do that since it's not very heroic." He retorted, not showing much concern or care.

"Some girlfriend you are. How can you not know the strength of your own boyfriends' quirk?" Snapped one of the villains.

"Boyfriend?! He's not my boyfriend, we're just friends!" You argued.

The villain was about to say something back, but before he could say a peep, Todoroki began to interrogate him.

"What's the basis of your plan to kill All Might?"

His voice sounded extremely serious, more than usual. Threatening almost. His facial expression was a face that he made towards Katsuki when he froze his arm the time he tried to attack you. He had a deadly look in his eyes which made the frozen villains know that he meant business.

Elsewhere...

"Is this all of them? Man, they are weak."

"C'mon! We gotta go save the others! Since we got warped here, that must mean that everyone else is still inside USJ! I'm worried for the people without many battle moves!" Suggested a familiar red-headed boy, as he tossed the pummelled villain aside.

"If you wanna go, go by yourself. I'm just gonna go murder that warp gate motherfucker!" Replied a familiar foul-mouthed boy, as he got up from the ground.

"Now, of all times you come out with lines a little kid would say... plus physical attacks against that guy are-" lectured Kirishima.

"Shut it! He's the enemies escape and entrance hatch... their revolving door. So when the chips are all down, I'll pin him down so he can't escape." Growled Katsuki.

Katsuki began to speak more, but stopped mid-sentence to his quirk against the remaining villain that was sprinting towards him. His quick reflexes helped him take care of the villain in no time.

"I mean, if he assigned these useless fools to us, it oughta be fine."

For once, Katsuki replied calmly and didn't curse at all. This took Kirishima by surprise.