Part 2:3

I forgot to do this in the last chapter but credit to @KitKatsuki for giving me some of the ideas for the interactions.
--------------------------------------------

After school...

The day (HAS COME!!! Hehe, a bnha reference in a bnha fanfic.) was finally over and the class was dismissed, but before everyone left they waited for Izuku to return. The atmosphere of the room was calm & quiet until the door opened and revealed Izuku.

"Oh hey, Midoriya! Nice job back there! Well, I couldn't hear what you were saying but that was some heated standoff, man!"

"You dodged like a champ!"

"That first match was so intense it fired us all up!" Complimented the students who began to surrounded the injured boy.

"H-Huh?!" Izuku yelped.

"Yo, I'm Eijiro Kirishima! We were just finishing up our review meeting about the exercise!" Greeted Kirishima in an excited manner.

"Hi, I'm Mina Ashido! You dodged really well!" Greeted the pink girl.

'Oh, some of them are introducing themselves. Good, now I won't have to nickname them based on their appearance.'

"I'm Tsuyu Asui, but you can call me Tsuyu, okay?"

"Heya! Sato here!"

They continued to introduce themselves one-by-one, until somebody interrupted them with their shouting from the back of the class.

"Pipe down..."

"STOP SITTING ON THE DESK! STOP THIS INSTANT!" Shouted Iida.

"Nothing, shakes your convictions, huh Iida.." someone sighed.

After seeing everyone interacting, I decided to get out of my seat and go see Izuku, who was now walking to his desk.

"Hey, Izuku. How are you? Did Recovery Girl heal your wounds?" I asked concerned.

At that same time, Uraraka also came to ask if he was okay and if his wounds were healed. I have no idea why, but for a second it felt as if I got jealous when she came up to him, but that 'jealousy' quickly went away.

"Ah, I'm fine. Don't worry, this is just because my physical strength is a bit sapped..." he replied to both of us awkwardly.

"Thank you for your concern though." He added.

"Well, of course I'd be concerned. You are one of my childhood friends after all." I replied as my worried expression disappeared.

"You too, Uraraka," Izuku said as he gave her a soft smile.

"Oh, (Y/n)... I don't know if you two already met, but this is Uraraka." Izuku introduced.

"Hi, I'm (Y/n) (L/n), nice to meet ya!" I greeted while reaching my hand out to her for a handshake.

"Hi, I'm Ochako Uraraka. Nice to meet you too (L/n)." She greeted back as she shook my hand.

We began to chat and compliment one another on how we did in the exercise.

"Uh, (Y/n). Sorry for interrupting but do you know where Kacchan is??" Izuku questioned, stopping us from continuing our small conversation.

"Hm? Kacchan? Oh yeah, he's right over the-" I stopped myself mid-sentence, as I noticed that Katsuki was no longer sitting at his desk.

I took a quick look around the classroom and saw that he was nowhere to be found.

"I thought I saw him leaving earlier, he must've been going home." Uraraka answered.

After she said that, Izuku thanked her wasn't hesitant to make a mad dash out of the classroom.

'I have a bad feeling that their conversation won't go well. That's if Katsuki allows him to speak..'

"You know you'll get wrinkles if you keep making that expression, right?" Spoke a familiar voice from behind.

I turned around and met with a pair of turquoise-grey eyes.

"Todoroki. Sup..." I replied before changing my expression to a more friendlier one.

"You've been making that expression all day today, may I ask why?"

"It's just that I'm worried about Katsuki and Izuku. Ever since All Might announced that they would face one another, I've been feeling uneasy almost all day, Even after the fight, I'm still worried knowing that they're talking to each other right now as we speak."

He didn't reply back, probably because he was processing what he heard.

"Hm... I see." Was all he said.

"I don't really know what to say except don't worry about them. I'm sure they can figure things out for themselves." He added.

Even though he didn't say much, you felt a bit more at ease having him there to reassure you.

"It's okay.. Thank you."

End of the day...

The day was finally over. When I got home, I ate dinner and went to go take a shower immediately afterwards. While I was showering I went deep into thought about all the stuff that has happened today.

After being in the shower for more than 10 minutes, I finally got out and went to go put on a baggy shirt and some shorts. I decided to text Izuku to see if he was okay.

To: Broccoli boi 
"Hey, I just wanted to check up on you and see if you were ok..."
5:55 pm
Delivered✔️

From: Broccoli boi
"I'm okay. Thanks."
6:05 pm

Even though he said he was okay, I knew that he really wasn't. I mean, why would he be after all that happened today?

I didn't bother texting back since he probably wouldn't want to talk about it, so I decided to go watch a couple episodes of Rick and Morty before bed.

Elsewhere...

"That fucking nerd... 'I got my quirk from someone else' Yeah fucking right!! Does he actually think I'm dumb enough to believe something like that?! Rubbing his stupid victory in my face too. Just you wait Deku, I'm going to surpass you and be the number one hero, just you wait!!!!!"

"KATSUKI STOP YELLING, I'M TRYING TO WATCH THE SEASON FINALE OF GAME OF THRONES!"

"SHUT IT HAG!"

Somewhere in an unknown location...

"Have you seen this? He's become a teacher..."

"Hey. What do you think would happen once the "Symbol of Peace" got snuffed out by villains??"

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for being away for a while, I started school last week so I've been busy, plus I started volleyball practice so that has also been taking a lot of my time. But I'll keep this a/n short by saying, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Edit: I forgot to add that part where the villains are introduced so I added that part because it's very important.
- Sierra