Part 2:1

'Oh god, why? Why did they have to be the first two teams to go against each other?!'

I nervously paced back and forth near the back of the room thinking of how the fight will go. I couldn't keep calm knowing that they're both going to end up going all out, Katsuki especially. Growing up alongside them, I've witnessed most of their fights and arguments, though back then I was usually the one to get between the two to stop them or to defend Izuku. But, because I can't interfere this time around, I continue to think of the worst case scenario. Deep within, I feared that Katsuki would end up putting Izuku in the hospital, or they both take it too far and cause the building to collapse on them and their teammates. A number of things that could potentially happen stirred up in my mind, distressing me more than I'd like. Then, my thoughts were put to a stop when I heard someone speak to me.

"Hey, are you okay??" The person asked, gently tapping on my shoulder. I turn around and see my teammate looking at me with a concerned expression.

"Oh. Yeah, I'm fine, sorry for worrying you." I shrugged.

"You sure? You seem to be stressing out." The red-haired boy asked.

"Uh.. Kinda. It's the battle that's actually bothering me. I'm worried about Bakugo and Midoriya..." I admitted, nervously fidgeting my fingers.

"Huh? Why? Is one of them your boyfriend?" The red-haired boy asked in confusion.

My face began to heat up almost instantly. "What?! No, nothing like that! We're just childhood friends!" I reassured, dramatically waving my hands around in a quick motion.

"Oh, haha sorry about that." The boy chuckled. "By the way, my name is Eijiro Kirishima, but you can call me Eijiro.. or Kirishima, whichever one you want to." Greeted the red-haired boy known as Kirishima. He had a friendly smile and was reaching his hand out for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you Kirishima, my name is (Y/n) (L/n). And no worries I wasn't offended, just really taken back." I chuckled, shaking the boy's hand & giving him a soft smile in return.

Meanwhile on the monitor, we saw Izuku and the zero gravity girl enter the building. The rest of us students and All Might,  were observing from the basement of the building.

'Good luck, Izuku...'

The two students who were named the 'heroes' were making their way around a corner, when they were suddenly ambushed by Katsuki. He set off a powerful explosion without hesitation. Seeing this caused my eyes to bulge out with shock. Of course he would be the first to attack.
When the smoke from the explosion cleared, it revealed that half of Izuku's mask was gone.

"That Bakugo is a cheater! An ambush is so unmanly!" Complained Kirishima.

"Ambushes are good strategy! They are in the heat of a battle after all!" Added All Might.

"Midori actually ducked away from it pretty well!" Said some pink girl

'Midori?? Since when did she start calling him that? Well, that doesn't really matter, but thank god he's okay..'

Next, Katsuki swung his right arm forward hoping to hit Izuku, but surprisingly, Izuku grabbed his arm and tossed him over his shoulder, slamming Katsuki down onto his back.

She's mine! - Izuku Midoriya, Shouto Todoroki, Katsuki Bakugou x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara