Part 18

Your home...

'Oh my godddd... why on earth was I checking him out? Of all the years I've known him, I never looked at him in that. Actually no, that's a lie. I did have a small crush on him back when we were kids, but that was waaay before any of us had full control of our quirks-NO! THAT DOESN'T MATTER RIGHT NOW! WHAT MATTERS IS THAT-'

"(Y/n)? Are you alright? Something seems to be troubling you."

Your mom snapped you out of your thoughts and looked at you with a look of worry on her face.

"Oh, sorry about that. I'm just..." you paused before continuing.

"I'm just not hungry. Is it okay if I go to my room?" You asked sounding drained.

"Uh, yeah. Sure." She allowed. Normally she would've given you a lecture and made you finish your food, but she knew something was bothering you and that you wouldn't ask to be excused unless you were feeling troubled and didn't want to talk about it.

You got up from your seat and made your way to your room. When you got there you locked the door and sat on your bed in the dark for a while before grabbing your laptop and looking for something to watch.

Elsewhere...

"KATSUKI WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ALL WET? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!" Yelled Mitsuki Bakugou as she yelled at her son while roughly turning his head to examine the bruise that was left on his face.

"DON'T TOUCH ME HAG!" He shouted before aggressively pushing her hand away.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT! AND LOOK AT MY FLOOR! GO CHANGE NOW!" She argued back.

Katsuki went stomping to his room and slammed the door closed before locking it and changing. After putting on some sweats and a tank top he examined the bruise on his cheek.

'Damn, she hit me pretty fucking hard.' He thought, as a smirk spread across his face.

The next day...

It was after lunch and you were on your way back to the classroom. Upon arrival, the first thing you noticed was Izuku, who was sitting at his desk with his head resting on his hands as they were clamped together. He looked like he was lost in his thoughts as an intense vibe filled the area around him.

"Hey, (y/n)." He greeted in his usual tone.

"Hey, Izuku. Finished your lunch early?" You asked, sparking up a conversation.

"Oh, no. I didn't eat lunch." He replied as he gave off an awkward smile.

"What? Why not? Are you hungry? I could grab something for you from the cafeteria if you want." You offered.

"No no no, that's okay! You don't need to do that! I mean, you just came from there so I wouldn't want you walking all the way back just for me!" He stammered as he waved his hands in front of his face.

'I wonder what he was thinking about before I walked in.. maybe I should ask.'

"Izuku..."

"Yeah?"

You changed your mind about asking and grabbed your bag instead and reached into one of the pouches.

"Here."

You placed a snack on his desk and gave him a beaming smile which he stared at in awe. Izuku realized he was staring too long and started to blush before looking away.

"A-ah! T-thank you but I can't! You brought this snack for yourself, so I coul-" He stammered.

"Izuku it's okay! Besides..." you took a moment to pause so you could grab your bag and show him the inside of it.