Part 16

We went back to school the next day. Nothing really changed, we did our normal school routine. Although there was something that was quite different, everyone was still on the edge. Well, everyone except one person, and that person was none other than Shouto of course. He actually seemed in a better mood than he usually is. Kinda weird but okay.

But what really caught my eye was how Izuku was thinking way more than he ever did. I could tell something other than the villain attack was bothering him. I got up and was about to approach him but before I even got the chance, Aizawa walked in.

The entire class looked at him in surprise (including me) and questioned why he was here, in school, rather than the hospital.

"Glad to see you're okay, Sensei!" Iida exclaimed.

"Can you really call that okay?" Questioned Uraraka.

'He looks like a mummy... wait no! You shouldn't be thinking that when it's clear that your teacher is in pa-'

"My well-being isn't important. Besides, your fight is far from being over." Aizawa interrupted my thoughts.

Hearing the words "your fight is far from being over" made everyone feel uneasy and put them on the edge even more.

"Our fight?" Questioned Katsuki.
"Don't tell me..." Izuku continued.
"MORE VILLAINS?!" Finished Mineta.

"U.A.'s sports festival is fast approaching." Aizawa mentioned.

"THAT'S TOTALLY ORDINARY!" Everyone shouted out.

"Come on! We just had a villain attack. You sure about this?!" Questioned Mineta.

'For once I agree with grape head...'

Aizawa continued and explained how it's apparently necessary to demonstrate that U.A.'s crisis management protocols are working and that there will be a police presence, which was supposedly five times more than previous years. Also adding that the sports festival is a great opportunity.

Since the Sports Festival is such a huge event, it allows the nation's pro heroes to scout us so they could hire us as sidekicks after we graduate.

"Naturally you'll gain a lot of popularity if you're picked by a big-name hero. However, your time is limited. Show the pros what you're made of and you'll make futures for yourselves. This happens once a year so you've got three chances. So if you're hoping to become a hero, this is a chance you can't miss." Finished Aizawa.

This started to give everyone a different feeling. Some people were hyped, some people were worried, and others... well, they just had on a neutral face *cough cough* TODOROKI! *cough*.

Lunchtime...

"Even after what we just went through... THIS HAS GOT ME SO FREAKING PUMPED!! IF WE SHOW OUR STUFF HERE, THAT'S ONE BIG STEP TOWARDS GOING PRO!!" Exclaimed a familiar redheaded rock boy named Kirishima.

Everyone was talking to someone else while I was talking and getting to know Jirou and Momo a bit more. Turns out they're pretty cool to be with. While talking to them, I learned that Jirou really likes music and can even play instruments. I found out that Momo comes from a really rich family and learned about how her quirk works, which really fascinated me. I felt bad about judging her hero suit because of how revealing it was. After all, the more skin she shows, the easier she can use her quirk. Our conversation was interrupted when we heard Uraraka shout.

"Everyone!!! I'm gonna crush this!!!"

All three of your faces went into shock when you saw her facial expression.